Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hell no.... No, no, no...
    Well said. That pretty much sums it up for me.

Azwreath, you crack me up too. Keep that list of yours growing! If you like it, feel free to add:

Rapist: Uninvited Sexual Partner

My response to the Judge

Here is what I sent her:

The Honorable Ruth V. McGregor
    Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Arizona

Re: Los Abogados decision

In a review of the above decision we find that this decision to over rule Federal standings on the proper language to call persons who are or who have entered the United States of America illegally fails to abide by federal standings of terminology.

The Federal government calls all persons who are or who have entered the country "Illegal Aliens" , this term is used thought federal laws and does not discriminate persons from any country, religion or race. Hence, the issue that this term is inflammatory is unsupported and is the proper legal term for those persons.

We also object to the idea that you state "No human being is illegal" and try to equate it to someone who does not register for the Selective Service. That correlation absolutely makes no common sense in today’s world, that would be like calling a bank robber "a Unauthorized Borrower, a Drug Dealer: Unlicensed Freelance Pharmacist, a Burglar: Uninvited Houseguest, a Gangster: Membership Card Holder, a Murderer: Euthanasia Technician, a Coyote: Transportation Coordinator, a Kidnapper: Entrepreneurial Fundraiser" You see the absurdity in these also I assume.

Instead of trying to pander to the NAHJ, it is time that the courts support the majority of the citizens, not special interest groups that are trying to divide America.

The choice is yours, have the strength to stand up to these dividing groups, or pander to their requests and tear apart America more.

Respectfully,

Ken Dreger
    National Leadership
    Border Patrol Auxiliary
    Ken Dreger

I am getting so sick of hearing "no human is illegal". Who is this STUPID JUDGE? The term "illegal alien' is exactly how the law describes them on paper. PC is way out of control!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Letter..."kdreger" that tells just like it is, hope this idiot Judge understands.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If aliens are no longer illegal, then nothing we do should be illegal.

This judge should be fired, how do we get that ball rolling?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No words banned in AZ courtrooms

November 7th, 2008 @ 2:38pm

by Diane Brennan/KTAR

Reports that the words "illegal" and "alien" have been banned from Arizona court rooms are false, according to an Arizona Supreme Court official.

"That is not true," said Car Gerchick, communications director for the court. "Those words have not been banned from Arizona courtrooms."

"A letter was sent in from an organization, a local legal organization, asking a court to essentially ban the use of those words."

Gerchick said Chief Justice Ruth McGregor's responded to the group, identified as Los Abogados, and told them she would share the request with the legal community and that no decision has been made.

"Under no circumstances did the Chief Justice McGregor ban any words."

According their Web site, Los Abogados is Arizona's Hispanic Bar Association.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=986969

Los Abogados is Arizona's Hispanic Bar Association
    Gimme a break! Now we have one of these? I wonder for how long? Do we have a white person bar assoc? They even single themselves out in higher up positions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STOP STOP STOP

READ THE LETTERS from this hispanic bar association and the judge's reply.
    i called the office and they said they are getting alot of phone calls today on this and the judge NEVER ruled that illegal and alien would be barred from court rooms

LETTERS

the judges reply letter is first.
    the hispanic bar is second.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/ ... Letter.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Los Abogados is Arizona's Hispanic Bar Association
    Gimme a break! Now we have one of these? I wonder for how long? Do we have a white person bar assoc? They even single themselves out in higher up positions.
    Well ya, of course there has to be a Hispanic Bar Association, because as you know the laws are different for Hispanics than for non-Hispanics. Or should I say the laws only apply to non-Hispanics, Hispanics are not obligated to obey any laws since after all they are the Cosmic Race, so of course we need the Hispanic Bar Association to continuously remind the legal system of it.
    (sarcasm off)

Thanks "James62" very interesting...sheeez I am surprised they want to let us refer to them at all ever in anyway shape or form.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast