Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Esq
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Do people not understand that citizenship is not for sale or handed out as a reward for going to college or joining the military? Citizenship isn't based on these things in our country. What do citizens get as a legal reward for going to college or joining the military? What about the young people doing farm work who are illegal aliens? Are they less human and less valuable than an engineer from ASU? Since when? SINCE WHEN do Americans base the law and whether to enforce it against you or not on your grades or military service and only if you're an illegal alien in our country in violation of US immigration law??!!
    No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you will be granted a visa. If you have no skills, you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.

Esq
    Do people not understand that citizenship is not for sale or handed out as a reward for going to college or joining the military? Citizenship isn't based on these things in our country. What do citizens get as a legal reward for going to college or joining the military? What about the young people doing farm work who are illegal aliens? Are they less human and less valuable than an engineer from ASU? Since when? SINCE WHEN do Americans base the law and whether to enforce it against you or not on your grades or military service and only if you're an illegal alien in our country in violation of US immigration law??!!
    No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you be granted a visa. If you have no skills and you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.

Esq really means to post! Really!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq

No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you be granted a visa. If you have no skills and you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.
    And that's the way it should be!! We have too many unskilled illegal invaders in our country as it is. We don't need anymore. We are the best country in the world and need to be very discriminatory as to who we let in to this great nation.

Have you seen what the unskilled illegal's have done to this nation?
    Why would any country think it is a contribution to their nation to allow unskilled people in?

The United States is too generous as far as I am concerned, in letting people come into this country with visa's.

Until the American people are put back to work, NO ONE from another country should be let in.

Banned
    VOID the diploma and give her deportation papers

Esq
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Sorry, don't know how I did that.

The United States has every right to determine who, how many, and by what criteria we allow legal immigrants into this country. Do you have a problem with this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you will be granted a visa. If you have no skills, you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.
    Yes, I know, and I am opposed to almost all of the green cards and visas being issued today in these outrageous numbers, more than 1.3 million a year. People who claim they love their homeland, culture and families ... all need to stay in their homeland, enjoy their culture and be with their beloved families.

The United States already has all the educated, skilled and unskilled workers we could possibly hire. It's time to end this nonsense of excessive immigration when we already have more people than jobs, more kids than money, a bankrupt federal government and 45 of our 50 states insolvent.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This happens all the time at ASU, they routinely give illegals scholarships and then spin the sob story when they graduate. Further more, I know for a fact there is no such thing as a 4.5 GPA!!!!!!!!! The scale only goes to 4.0, no higher!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Sorry, don't know how I did that.
    No apology necessary. I just figured I would make you feel at home. Welcome to the site.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast