Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cae

asu sad story....

How about some sad asu stories for our citizen graduates who either can t get jobs or have to take jobs so low paying that they will never be able to pay off their student loans. Or how about some sad stories about all the citizens whose children go to 2 year colleges because they can t afford big fancy 4 year schools....which leads me to wonder how this illegal could afford ASU. Perhaps we should all apply for crop picking jobs because those jobs must pay really well since we know the poor illegals are just here picking crops and doing the jobs american citizens don t want. I guess if we all picked crops we could all afford ASU !

Re: asu sad story....

Quote Originally Posted by cae
    How about some sad asu stories for our citizen graduates who either can t get jobs or have to take jobs so low paying that they will never be able to pay off their student loans. Or how about some sad stories about all the citizens whose children go to 2 year colleges because they can t afford big fancy 4 year schools....which leads me to wonder how this illegal could afford ASU. Perhaps we should all apply for crop picking jobs because those jobs must pay really well since we know the poor illegals are just here picking crops and doing the jobs american citizens don t want. I guess if we all picked crops we could all afford ASU !
    Take a look at who the ASU foundation's scholarships are mostly geared toward and you will see how they can afford it! I know, I did my research when I was looking for a 4 year university to go to!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

cae

asu freebies for illegals

First it seems to me that ASU is raising tuition costs for our American citizens students at the same time they give free tuition to illegals. Living in Az I can tell you we have many poor black citizens in phoenix and many american indians living in poverty so why doesn t ASU give free tuition to these people...oh right...these people are American citizens so giving Them free tuition won t help their push for amnesty and open borders. I am sick and tired of hearing the b.s. about how we need these bright young people...does that mean Our young people are too stupid?
    Personally I don t care what color you are as long as you are my fellow American citizen and I believe Our young people, our citizens should and must come first!!

With 13.7 million unemployed Americans, it seems the last thing they would have on their minds is amnesty for illegal aliens.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Esq
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Do people not understand that citizenship is not for sale or handed out as a reward for going to college or joining the military? Citizenship isn't based on these things in our country. What do citizens get as a legal reward for going to college or joining the military? What about the young people doing farm work who are illegal aliens? Are they less human and less valuable than an engineer from ASU? Since when? SINCE WHEN do Americans base the law and whether to enforce it against you or not on your grades or military service and only if you're an illegal alien in our country in violation of US immigration law??!!
    No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you be granted a visa. If you have no skills and you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.
    The United States has every right to determine who, how many, and by what criteria we allow legal immigrants into this country. Do you have a problem with this?
    Problem with what? I have no problem with skilled workers coming in as they will offer the United States something positive. Do I have a problem with 19-20 years for someone to enter the country legally? Yes and No. My first response is that is why people have nothing to lose by entering illegally repeatedly. My second is how do you solve the conundrum?

Do people not understand that citizenship is not for sale or handed out as a reward for going to college or joining the military? Citizenship isn't based on these things in our country. What do citizens get as a legal reward for going to college or joining the military? What about the young people doing farm work who are illegal aliens? Are they less human and less valuable than an engineer from ASU? Since when? SINCE WHEN do Americans base the law and whether to enforce it against you or not on your grades or military service and only if you're an illegal alien in our country in violation of US immigration law??!!
    No, but visas are. The U.S. only has so many visas to issue per year depending on the type. The more qualified you are (i.e. the U.S. could use your education, doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) the more likely you be granted a visa. If you have no skills and you can get in line. At this very moment an unskilled individual from Mexico (the most common type of application) must wait between 19-20 years for such a visa AND they must have a sponsor. If you are unskilled and have no sponsor, you have no relief.
    The United States has every right to determine who, how many, and by what criteria we allow legal immigrants into this country. Do you have a problem with this?
    Problem with what? I have no problem with skilled workers coming in as they will offer the United States something positive. Do I have a problem with 19-20 years for someone to enter the country legally? Yes and No. My first response is that is why people have nothing to lose by entering illegally repeatedly. My second is how do you solve the conundrum?

People enter illegally and repeatedly because we as a nation do not enforce our immigration laws. These people are savvy enough to understand that nothing is going to happen to them if they get caught, other than being sent back to their country of origin.

We as a nation have every right to determine how long the legal immigration process shall take. I've had my eye on that new Range Rover, but it might take me 10 years time to save enough money to purchase it. Perhaps I should just take the car because waiting 10 years to purchase the car legally is too much effort, as well as unfair.

In any event, the only "conundrum" I see is how are we going to get our government to enforce current immigration laws; as the majority of Americans have demanded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We solve the conundrum by deporting every person in our country in violation of US immigration law.

And I don't think we have a large need for imported skilled workers who undercut the wages and salaries of American Skilled Workers. Perhaps some in a few obscure areas, but certainly not at the levels we're importing now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who paid for this?

It is my belief--

It is my belief-- that with very rare exceptions, and in spite of the horrible education skills (3 Rs), many of our citizen children leave ELHI with,. is that we have more than enough legal, willing America youth to satisfy the "skilled worker" requirements for years to come.

Please enlighten me as to specific skills we do not have here. With the exception of the chap who blows the horn for Ecola, we are not in need. Years ago, students from various countries would come here to learn the skills to develop their own countries. They would go home to help their countries become better places. None of them go home anymore. They all want the American dream and they will lie and cheat to get it.

Go home and build it.

misterbill wrote:
    With the exception of the chap who blows the horn for Ecola, we are not in need.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast