Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.coloradoski.com/Company/

Address
    Colorado Ski Country USA
    1507 Blake Street
    Denver, CO 80202

Phone Numbers
    Main Phone: 303.837.0793
    Fax: 303.837.1627

Email
    info@coloradoski.com
    Time for another letter or phone call or both
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    http://www.coloradoski.com/Company/

Address
    Colorado Ski Country USA
    1507 Blake Street
    Denver, CO 80202

Phone Numbers
    Main Phone: 303.837.0793
    Fax: 303.837.1627

Email
    info@coloradoski.com
    Time for another letter or phone call or both
    We should all call & ask if they use E-Verify since Americans are all concerned about the large numberof unemployed US citizens.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    As a tourist, I stay out of places with large populations of illegals.
    "Where might that be?"
    The great Wisconsin north woods - except for the national forest where the illegals grow pot.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow

Does the flow of pro illegal propaganda saying we 'need them" never end?

NO! We do not need Illegal Aliens here at all. Please, deport all Illegal Aliens so we can find out how little they are needed compared to what the propaganda says.

I musta missed the memo that states Mexican illegals are just illegal tourists wanting to ski and go home 3 weeks later. We sure have tons of these illegal tourists holding jobs, collecting bennies, popping out kids, and demanding more "tourist" rights.

Id say instead of being angry at the anti ILLEGAL immagriant comunity you might want to place blame where blame is due and to that I ask would this even be an issue for your little ski industry if our laws were inforced in the first place and as a country we had little to no illegal population ? The next question is more to the point is it true that the only part of your industry this will really hurt is the staffing you choose to hire for your lodges ? If you choose black market labor over hiring of american citizens you can't get up set over the laws for your lack of moral sence thank you and have a nice day

Id say instead of being angry at the anti ILLEGAL immagriant comunity you might want to place blame where blame is due and to that I ask would this even be an issue for your little ski industry if our laws were inforced in the first place and as a country we had little to no illegal population ? The next question is more to the point is it true that the only part of your industry this will really hurt is the staffing you choose to hire for your lodges ? If you choose black market labor over hiring of american citizens you can't get up set over the laws for your lack of moral sence thank you and have a nice day

I sold a ski condo in Summit county a year ago. In the 15 years that I owned it, I saw the workers in the valley go from a lot of young college kids to non English speaking illegals.

It all started when that first Mexican cafe came into to town and then there were the day laborors and they took over every fast food place and and service job in town. People had to be careful, especially out of town owners, that their rental properties didn't wind up as illegal flop houses and that happened a lot.

It is not about the tourists, it is about all of the illegals that have been hired by the big areas to do the work on the slopes and the food, maid and grounds service.

At Breckenridge the area provides dormatories for thier workers.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I sold a ski condo in Summit county a year ago. In the 15 years that I owned it, I saw the workers in the valley go from a lot of young college kids to non English speaking illegals.

It all started when that first Mexican cafe came into to town and then there were the day laborors and they took over every fast food place and and service job in town. People had to be careful, especially out of town owners, that their rental properties didn't wind up as illegal flop houses and that happened a lot.

It is not about the tourists, it is about all of the illegals that have been hired by the big areas to do the work on the slopes and the food, maid and grounds service.

At Breckenridge the area provides dormatories for thier workers.
    You're exactly right NM! This has nothing to do with the few "tourists" from the above mentioned countries, but rather everything to do with the illegal invaders employed in the hospitality and tourism industry in which this paper is trying to protect. This paper is nothing but a pro-illegal invader mouth piece, attempting to shield illegal invaders, under the guise of being concerned for "tourists.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12