Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio: No Racial Profiling, `I Lock Up Everybody’

Arpaio: No Racial Profiling, `I Lock Up Everybody’

Everyone love’s sheriff Joe Arpaio

Sandra Haros and J.W. Cox

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s crackdown on illegal immigration may have only just begun in the East Valley, with last week’s patrols in the town of Guadalupe.

State lawmakers from the East Valley, led by Rep. Russell Pearce, R-Mesa, have sent the sheriff a letter inviting him to their district, and Arpaio said Mesa might be next on his list.

Arpaio said he is not bothered by accusations of racial profiling that have come from protesters of his special patrols at two Phoenix locations where day laborers gather and in Guadalupe.

“We got other enforcement that we are doing, not just illegal immigration,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]“We got other enforcement that we are doing, not just illegal immigration,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For years now, Joe has been conducting all kinds of specialized operations that have been wildly successful.

A few times per year he conducts DUI saturation patrols and checkpoints, crime suppression efforts saturating shopping areas at the holidays, and a few times per year conducts fugitive, deadbeat parent, and warrant sweeps. I'm sure there are a couple I've forgotten. These target specific operations are a proven tactic.
    Great point azwreath! I suspect the sheriff didn't get many complaints when he was going after DUI's, deadbeat dads, felons with warrents, etc, unless the subjects also happened to be illegal as well!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    For years now, Joe has been conducting all kinds of specialized operations that have been wildly successful.

A few times per year he conducts DUI saturation patrols and checkpoints, crime suppression efforts saturating shopping areas at the holidays, and a few times per year conducts fugitive, deadbeat parent, and warrant sweeps. I'm sure there are a couple I've forgotten. These target specific operations are a proven tactic.
    Great point azwreath! I suspect the sheriff didn't get many complaints when he was going after DUI's, deadbeat dads, felons with warrents, etc, unless the subjects also happened to be illegal as well!

I think you'd be surprised to know that, in all actuality, he wasn't getting complaints when illegals were arrested during these operations.

As I mentioned further down in my post......no one was complaining when criminals were being taken off the streets and millions were being collected in unpaid fines and benefits DES had paid out to the children of deadbeat parents.

Oh sure, once in awhile we'd hear squealing and squawking from his political foes, the ACLU, and a few of the actual criminals themselves along with their enabling family members, but nothing like this.

I guess because, at that point, illegals really didn't have to worry about deportation there was nothing to complain about.

It didn't start to get bad until Joe began arresting and detaining smuggled aliens to be prosecuted as co-conspirators under our Coyote Law because, as you can imagine, the pro-illegals had a fit. But they really started to become unhinged when no amnesty was granted, our employers sanctions law was signed, enforcement has stepped up nationwide and the tide started turning the other way.

Everything we're seeing right now is the result of the illegals and their supporters realizing that the game is over for them, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

I think you'd be surprised to know that, in all actuality, he wasn't getting complaints when illegals were arrested during these operations.

As I mentioned further down in my post......no one was complaining when criminals were being taken off the streets and millions were being collected in unpaid fines and benefits DES had paid out to the children of deadbeat parents.

Oh sure, once in awhile we'd hear squealing and squawking from his political foes, the ACLU, and a few of the actual criminals themselves along with their enabling family members, but nothing like this.

I guess because, at that point, illegals really didn't have to worry about deportation there was nothing to complain about.

It didn't start to get bad until Joe began arresting and detaining smuggled aliens to be prosecuted as co-conspirators under our Coyote Law because, as you can imagine, the pro-illegals had a fit. But they really started to become unhinged when no amnesty was granted, our employers sanctions law was signed, enforcement has stepped up nationwide and the tide started turning the other way.

Everything we're seeing right now is the result of the illegals and their supporters realizing that the game is over for them, that's all.

Amazing what can happen when you have laws and the WILL to enforce those laws! Illegals and their supporters succumb because they realize their rants and propaganda are no longer going to prevail! They simply leave!

You gotta love this guy!!! Modern day John Wayne!

"ACTION ALERT"
    Join the "Absoult Vodka" Boycott, we need activist to get the word out!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-111039-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)