Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With that said, I seriously doubt the cops were going around at a protest asking for id's (at least not yet, things are still to politically correct). I have connections in Georgia and if this had happened, believe me, I would know it.
    Dang! I wish they WOULD!
    They ask people on the streets here for ID if they look young and are out late. I have a friend whose grand-daughter works nights and gets stopped about once a month and asked for ID because she looks too young to be out wandering around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if we didn't have so many foreigners, they wouldn't have to be checking for proof of citizenship . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes Mamie! You got that right!
    And people who have nothing to hide don't seem to mind showing their ID anyway.

Are we supposed to let minors drink so as to avoid asking for their ID?

Are we supposed to let people who break traffic laws keep driving to avoid asking for their ID?

What about when someone uses a credit card in a store? I'd rather they ask me for my ID than let a crook use my card!

But I guess if you have something to hide, it is offensive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was waiting for Latinofreedomfighter to throw out some of the usual names they call us. You know the ones, racist, haters, ignorant, rednecks, etc. These are usually combined into a string of one long name. He got to two of them...Hate (hater) and pro-ignorance (ignorant). Not as many as most of them use at once. Maybe a beginner?
    Folks, is pro-ignorance the new word now? Will this be the new chant at their marches? Is this their title for themselves? They would fit into the classification of Pro-Ignorance (if there was one) very neatly. So would some people from other races of Americans. The mainstream media is obviously of the Pro-Ignorance contingent. As is anyone who denies the extreme damage illegal immigration is doing to this country.
    Why can't we take Pro-Ignorance for our own use? It's a perfectly descriptive word of what we're up against.

Why can't we take Pro-Ignorance for our own use? It's a perfectly descriptive word of what we're up against.
    Sounds like an excellent plan to me, Ohio! And you are absolutely right!

I just want to find someone somewhere that knows of a group of protestors against illegals in central florida I have been online for days searching and the only one i saw was at a taco bell???? i want to see a protest 10 times the size of what we saw the Illegals and their protestors joined in ,on tv I know there are a lot of Illegals in florida where are all the AMERICANS i cant protest by myself I can but cmaon anyone know???

concerned4usa. Why don't you orgainze one. Obviously you aren't having any luck finding one. And if you take a head count of the number of American citizens out protesting, you will probably realize why.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Yes Mamie! You got that right!
    And people who have nothing to hide don't seem to mind showing their ID anyway.

Are we supposed to let minors drink so as to avoid asking for their ID?

Are we supposed to let people who break traffic laws keep driving to avoid asking for their ID?

What about when someone uses a credit card in a store? I'd rather they ask me for my ID than let a crook use my card!

But I guess if you have something to hide, it is offensive.
    but they have immunity and federal protection because the federal government claims 'regulating immigration' is a federal matter
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by concern4usa
    I just want to find someone somewhere that knows of a group of protestors against illegals in central florida I have been online for days searching and the only one i saw was at a taco bell???? i want to see a protest 10 times the size of what we saw the Illegals and their protestors joined in ,on tv I know there are a lot of Illegals in florida where are all the AMERICANS i cant protest by myself I can but cmaon anyone know???
    Check out http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22022.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123