Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am talking about american citizens that just arent carrying their id for whatever reason.
    I think what Latino would like to bring up here is the "racial profiling" race card we are seeing played so much by the Communist organization ACLU.
    La Raza is also a big user of this one - we can't ask for ID's of someone who happens to be Latino - just because the illegals are over 60% Latino - NO.....They want to PROTECT lawlessness at ANY cost.

Sorry, freedomfighter, what you want is not freedom - only ways for illegals to avoid detection. I for one would be overjoyed if people were being arrested at the MOB SCENES you call rallies.

Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Arrests at protest

"we can't ask for ID's of someone who happens to be Latino"

I was not clear...my apologies. I meant non-latino American citizens are being detained simply for not having proof of citizenship. I was not referring to latinos that may potentially be violating the law.

I have heard reports of the police detaining protesters in Atlanta that have no identification on the basis that they may be illegal immigrants. Apparently this is a loop hole that allows them to detain people for a period of time until they are able to prove their status as an American citizen. Does anyone know anything about this? If this is happening it needs to be reported. Is this a national strategy by law enforcement or homeland security or is it specific to Atlanta?
    I don't know of anywhere in the world that you can reasonably go and not be expected to show ID if there is trouble. Some countries even have checkpoints on the road where people have to show their ID-- Saudi Arabia for example.

Why would Atlanta be different?

But the thing you are referring to has to do with the Patriot Act. It is a means to detain suspected terrorists. And, of course, there is no doubt in my mind that people are going to up and disappear as a result of that law the Congress snuck through on us. I can see it being used against just any old body-- illegal immigrants, American citizens, anybody.

If people act up, they better have some ID or they will probably be arrested. If they are troublemakers, I hope they DO get locked up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, maybe the illegals picked the wrong state to protest in or maybe someone is getting tired of it.

Maybe they needed to be "calmed down" a bit, if ya know what I mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arrests at protest

latinofreedomfighter
    has been banned

Jnr

Why don't you come back from where you came from as obviously you are not an "american" and take your fraudulant ID with you.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arrests at protest

You mean Colorado?
    And Lsmith1338 is so much more honest of an id.

Re: Arrests at protest

Quote Originally Posted by latinofreedomfighter
    You mean Colorado?
    And Lsmith1338 is so much more honest of an id.
    Sir or what ever. You are so Lawernce Welk for the comments above.

Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
    Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true
    And now 'til we meet again

Adios, au revior, auf weidersehen.....Good Night
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Arrests at protest

Quote Originally Posted by latinofreedomfighter
    Since when does peaceful protest = probable cause for arrest?

Don't you want the same right to protest when you decide to march against civil liberties?

Has it ever occurred to you that not having your id on you is NOT an arrestable offense in America. Maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia if you think we need checkpoints on every block. How does their need to check for ID's somehow support your argument. It isn't even remotely germane to your point...if you even have one.

I had no idea when I posted on here that this was a pro-ignorance board filled with uneducated zealots marching in lock step. I actually thought the title of the site meant what it said. Apparently it is code for "we hate mexicans". Very American! (and for you half wits that don't get it the last bit was sarcasm)

latinofreedomfighter
    You're banned for breaking forum rules.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All I can say

is welcome to the world of the one world order (sarcasm)

We are all pawns on the globalists chessboard and we are all expendible in their eyes.

With that said, I seriously doubt the cops were going around at a protest asking for id's (at least not yet, things are still to politically correct). I have connections in Georgia and if this had happened, believe me, I would know it.

Now when you can give me a link to research this for myself, I will.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast