Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's been my dream to join the Marines. I've actually talked to some recruits and all that and they've told me I'm the perfect candidate, except I have no papers," said Gutierrez. "This is all I know..if I go back, I don't know what I'd do."

Gutierrez is scheduled for deportation Tuesday under federal immigration law.
    I'm sure mexico could use a few good men in their military.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can he apply for citizenship to become an American ? May take longer but he would be doing it the "right" way!!

There can not be rules for one group, a set of rules for another group etc. This is America....we all should live by the sames rules!!!

Banned
    This is so unfair!!!! Send his parents back too.

Banned
    Wonderin if this guy was all gung-ho to join the Marines before or after the traffic stop.

RELATED

Man Facing Deportation Gets 30 Day Reprieve

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1171952.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can he apply for citizenship to become an American ? May take longer but he would be doing it the "right" way!!
    If he came into America illegally then no. He's already been caught so after he is deported I believe he would have to wait 5 years before he could try to come to America legally. I think there is a military program that allows illegals to become citizens through service, but he obviously doesn't want that. He would rather the rules to change to suit him.

Quote Originally Posted by busygirl
    . . . I think there is a military program that allows illegals to become citizens through service, but he obviously doesn't want that. He would rather the rules to change to suit him. :roll:
    ILLEGAL aliens can NOT join any branch of the U.S. military.
    Only LEGAL aliens can.
    They must have a green card, student visa or tourist visa to do so.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ILLEGAL aliens can NOT join any branch of the U.S. military.
    Only LEGAL aliens can.
    They must have a green card, student visa or tourist visa to do so.
    Oh ok, I just heard it somewhere and wasn't for sure. Well then, Mexico could use him in their military.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12