Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I think you guys are selling our Border Patrol agents short here. Can you think of a better way to get what's her name to allow more agents on the ground than a humanitarian cause? How can she say no to this? Look at all the people and drugs they caught last time.
    Technically speaking any BP agent is quaified for SAR, they know how to track and find people, they all are trained in first aid and they have radio's to call in help when needed. This is more than some SAR team members I have seen elsewhere.
    I think it's a good idea all around!
    MountainDog - Not sure what you're talking about. No one is selling the Border Patrol agents short. They're not the problem. And I don't know what SAR is.

Getting DHS money for more agents does absolutely nothing to secure the border and decrease illegal immigration, if that money is used to "rescue" illegals and be a guardian for them. Border Patrol might confiscate a lot of drugs, and there is 1000X that amount all ready and on its way over. Mostly, if we are "rescuing" illegals, that does not mean we are deporting them, that means we are rescuing them. Just because they are "apprehended" does not mean they are deported or even put in detention centers awaiting deportation.

Since the Obama Admin's Defacto Amnesty Program includes only deporting aliens who have so far committed serious crimes other than illegally invading our sovereign nation, then "apprehending" them could very well mean just letting them go free on US soil after they are "apprehended". And of course, after we rescue them by giving them everything they need to stay here and live happily ever after.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Lets all help Lou!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165543.html

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I think you guys are selling our Border Patrol agents short here. Can you think of a better way to get what's her name to allow more agents on the ground than a humanitarian cause? How can she say no to this? Look at all the people and drugs they caught last time.
    Technically speaking any BP agent is quaified for SAR, they know how to track and find people, they all are trained in first aid and they have radio's to call in help when needed. This is more than some SAR team members I have seen elsewhere.
    I think it's a good idea all around!
    MountainDog - Not sure what you're talking about. No one is selling the Border Patrol agents short. They're not the problem. And I don't know what SAR is.

Getting DHS money for more agents does absolutely nothing to secure the border and decrease illegal immigration, if that money is used to "rescue" illegals and be a guardian for them. Border Patrol might confiscate a lot of drugs, and there is 1000X that amount all ready and on its way over. Mostly, if we are "rescuing" illegals, that does not mean we are deporting them, that means we are rescuing them. Just because they are "apprehended" does not mean they are deported or even put in detention centers awaiting deportation.

Since the Obama Admin's Defacto Amnesty Program includes only deporting aliens who have so far committed serious crimes other than illegally invading our sovereign nation, then "apprehending" them could very well mean just letting them go free on US soil after they are "apprehended". And of course, after we rescue them by giving them everything they need to stay here and live happily ever after.
    Let me see if I can clear this up.
    What the Border Patrol does on a daily basis is essentually the same as a SAR (search and rescue) unit, in fact many agents help train search groups. Those that are apprehended are sent back home. I used to be a medic along the border and just a few month's ago I assisted the BP with a female suffering from heat and exhaustion. I asked the agents what will happen to her and was told as soon as she's able we'll send her back home.
    Living on the border now I see a real need for more boots on the ground.
    These agents who are assigned to this group will not be sitting around drinking coffee waiting for a call, they will out in the field doing what the other agents do and that's helping stop the flow of drugs and people coming ito this country. It doesn't matter what they call these agents they're still out there doing their job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12