Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Rankin said he is having trouble renting the empty apartments because many families are waiting to see if the law survives legal challenges. If the law takes effect on July 29, he expects more families to move out.

Rankin said the law comes just as the housing market was starting to improve. He bought seven four-unit buildings in 2001. He lost one building to foreclosure in May and another at the beginning of June. He fears he will lose more buildings if he keeps losing renters and can't pay the mortgage.

"We are probably going to lose the whole thing," Rankin said.
    I see...so a slum lord who caters to illegal invaders might be in for a rough ride! Too bad...This is exactly what we need! The market will eliminate those business who's business success depended on illegal invaders to begin with! Change your business model or go under!
    In the meantime, American citizens looking for an apartment to rent will avoid his property because of the illegals living there. Aw, bad karma.
    The 2BR apartment I lived in in 85 rented for $350/month. Today it rents for $2000. I lived there as a single adult but now I believe 3 families are sharing that apartment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wonder if these apartment complexes are nice,. or run down complexes that reminds the illegals of home because its in such sad shape.

either way, i feel nothing for this owner who is too lazy to even check if someone is legal or illegal

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any business should fail if propped up by illegal aliens. The landscaper who is invading Pennsylvania acts like yard work is just the hardest thing in the world to do LOL I would hate to see him in a job that really was hard

AZ Businesses

So if Obama passes Amnesty-WHO will do the work that legal immigrants will not do?

Answer: more illegal workers

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY I COULD LET MR.SANCHEZ KNOW THAT MY SON IS BASICALLY MAKING A LIVING DOING YARD WORK IN ORDER TO SUPPORT HIMSELF AND HIS KIDS. SO, HE IS THE ONE WHO IS LYING

Rankin said he is having trouble renting the empty apartments because many families are waiting to see if the law survives legal challenges. If the law takes effect on July 29, he expects more families to move out.

Rankin said the law comes just as the housing market was starting to improve. He bought seven four-unit buildings in 2001. He lost one building to foreclosure in May and another at the beginning of June. He fears he will lose more buildings if he keeps losing renters and can't pay the mortgage.

I see...so a slum lord who caters to illegal invaders might be in for a rough ride! Too bad...This is exactly what we need! The market will eliminate those business who's business success depended on illegal invaders to begin with! Change your business model or go under!
    In the meantime, American citizens looking for an apartment to rent will avoid his property because of the illegals living there. Aw, bad karma.
    Exactly, Reggie May! Ethnic businesses that cater to illegal aliens have not welcomed people who don't look like them (very xenophobic), now they wonder why they're going out of business? HAHA Good riddance!
    "

These folks whose businesses catered to Illegals are now paying the Karma price for aiding and abetting IA's which was Breaking our Immigration Laws.

Home owners should be elated with schools losing IA & Ancohr chlldren which is a BIG part of our Home owner taxes.

Something that is rarely brought to the Immigration debate is "Over Population". I was reading just today,we are on the brink of losing so much farmland to new housing it is endangering our ability to feed ourselves.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OH, AND BTW, MY SON ALSO A TRUCK DRIVER WHEN THERE IS WORK FOR HIM TO DO AT THE COMPANY HE WORKS FOR. HE GOES TO WORK AND WHEN HE GETS OFF, HE IS OUT DOING A JOB THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS GOT THESE IDIOTS BELIEVING THAT AMERICANS WON'T DO THESE JOBS I'M SICK OF THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT LYING WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SUBJECT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

The 2BR apartment I lived in in 85 rented for $350/month. Today it rents for $2000. I lived there as a single adult but now I believe 3 families are sharing that apartment.
    THREE FAMILIES SHARING A TWO BEDROOM APT. NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THEY WOULD DO, AND ALSO HOW ARE THEY BEING ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IT IN MOST PLACES, YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast