Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Man pleads guilty to 2003 torture of illegal immigrants

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/43656.php

Published: 03.02.2007
    Man pleads guilty to 2003 torture of illegal immigrants
    CLAUDINE LoMONACO
    Tucson Citizen
    A man charged with the 2003 torture of two illegal immigrants in a Three Points mobile home has pleaded guilty to five felony counts.
    Hector Soria, 23, pleaded guilty to torturing, harboring for profit and taking hostage Roselin Rodriguez Bravo, from Chiapas, Mexico, and David Morales, of Guatemala, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Arizona.
    At the time of Soria's arrest, Pima County Sheriff's deputies said he pulled out Rodriguez's teeth, cut him on the face and chest, pried his toenails with a screwdriver and threatened to castrate him.
    On Sept. 22, 2003, Soria and another man held Rodriguez and Morales in a trailer home against their will, according to court records.
    Soria tortured the men while his partner threatened the men with a shovel and blocked the entrance of the trailer, court records show. During the incident, Soria demanded the phone numbers of the men's families so he could call them and demand $1,500 payment for their release and delivery to Phoenix, according to court records.
    The victims escaped the trailer after a few hours and hid in the desert over night before seeking help from neighbors who called the Sheriff's Department, records show.
    Three other men and a woman were also indicted in the case.
    Soria faces the possibility of life in prison and $750,000 in fines when he is sentenced May 7.
    ~~~~~~~

Old post related so maybe there was a retrial?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ctor+soria
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is this an illegal alien that tortured other illegal aliens or an American that decided to take advantage of illegal aliens ?

I didn't see were either article stated the legal status of Hector Soria.

Does anyone know ? Pls advise. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Is this an illegal alien that tortured other illegal aliens or an American that decided to take advantage of illegal aliens ?

Another story here that says he was a 'Tucson man.' So he probably was taking advantage of illegal aliens. Glad this sicko is off the streets.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=6170835&nav=14RT

Inmate Will Get More Prison Time

From the KOLD News 13 Newsroom

A Tucson man already in prison may spend the rest of his life there for kidnapping and torturing illegal immigrants.

23-year-old Hector Soria plead guilty to five federal charges for the September 2003 crime.

He's already serving 22 years for kidnapping, beating and stabbing one of the immigrants inside a Three Points trailer.

The victim even had his teeth knocked out.

Prosecutors believe Soria and another man were trying to extort money from the victim's family.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean

Another story here that says he was a 'Tucson man.' So he probably was taking advantage of illegal aliens. Glad this sicko is off the streets.

A Tucson man already in prison may spend the rest of his life there for kidnapping and torturing illegal immigrants.

23-year-old Hector Soria plead guilty to five federal charges for the September 2003 crime.

He's already serving 22 years for kidnapping, beating and stabbing one of the immigrants inside a Three Points trailer.

Prosecutors believe Soria and another man were trying to extort money from the victim's family.
    I've been keeping track of illegal alien crimes. I have a list of 108 and the original news story copied to my computer. When I have time, I email or fax the list and news articles to the respective Senators and Reps.

Many of the news articles start out " a Tucson man", "a Seaford man" ,
    " a Ashville man". Buried in the article it may state undocumented worker, illegal immigrant, or perhaps Mexican national.

It may be done to grab a readers attention regarding a "local" story, but it's misleading. When time permits I complain to the news paper reporter. I may also complain if they report about illegal immigrant vs illegal alien.

Guess, I'm just a complainer.

I tried posting my list to this site, but the ms word "table" format didn't copy and paste well. I hope to make a few copies and mail them to my elected representatives.

Good for you magyart. That list may come in handy in more ways than you may realize.

Quote Originally Posted by jean

I've been keeping track of illegal alien crimes. I have a list of 108 and the original news story copied to my computer. When I have time, I email or fax the list and news articles to the respective Senators and Reps.

Many of the news articles start out " a Tucson man", "a Seaford man" ,
    " a Ashville man". Buried in the article it may state undocumented worker, illegal immigrant, or perhaps Mexican national.

It may be done to grab a readers attention regarding a "local" story, but it's misleading. When time permits I complain to the news paper reporter. I may also complain if they report about illegal immigrant vs illegal alien.

Guess, I'm just a complainer.

I tried posting my list to this site, but the ms word "table" format didn't copy and paste well. I hope to make a few copies and mail them to my elected representatives.
    We have the same problem with the papers in the Chicagoloand area. Usually my clue is the area where the crime was perpetrated. The enclaves that illegals establish when they arrive here is usually indicative of the nationality and illegal status of the perpetrator. The newspapers in Chicago seem to go out of their way to not mention names or alien status.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment