Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

AZ-Pregnant migrant rescued from desert

Pregnant migrant rescued from desert
    Posted: 11/04/2009 12:00:00 AM MST

APACHE, Ariz. - Recruitment posters routinely emphasize outdoor adventures of the U.S. Border Patrol. Agents from Lordsburg got to experience the real thing this past weekend when they helped save the life of a Salvadoran migrant by creating a makeshift gurney to carry a pregnant migrant in need of medical care to an awaiting helicopter near Apache, Arizona.

The ordeal began on Friday when the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station was notified about a subject in distress north of Douglas, Ariz. The information was provided by an El Salvadoran migrant who stated that he and his wife were abandoned by a " coyote" in the desert near Apache, Ariz., the day prior when they could not keep up with the other smuggled members of the group. The man said he was forced to leave his pregnant wife in the hills somewhere between Horseshoe Canyon and Jackwood Canyon, south of Apache.

At approximately 1:30 p.m. agents performing the ancient art of "sign-cutting" discovered a female subject matching the description of the woman in Horseshoe Canyon. The agents requested that a " Lifenet Air Medical Team" be activated since the woman required further medical attention. Forty-five minutes later, a Lifenet helicopter arrived on the scene. Due to the rough terrain, they were unable to land near the injured woman, so agents created a makeshift gurney out of yucca, jackets, daypacks, belts and shoelaces to carry her to the awaiting aircraft. They transported her approximately 1.5 miles through rough terrain. Lifenet loaded the woman and transported her to Tucson Medical Center, where she is being treated for exposure and dehydration.

There is little biographical information on the 24-year-old woman from El Salvador at the present time since her medical condition was of primary concern. Once her medical condition is stabilized, a report will be generated.

These types of actions are indicative of the commitment by U.S. Border Patrol Agents to secure America's borders while maintaining a strong sense of humanitarianism for persons in distress in the communities that they serve.

http://www.demingheadlight.com/deming-n ... source=rss
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once she's stabilized, fly her and her husband back to ES before she drops anchor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

There is little biographical information on the 24-year-old woman from El Salvador at the present time since her medical condition was of primary concern. Once her medical condition is stabilized, a report will be generated.
    And how long is it going to take to stabilize this invader? I hope not long enough to drop anchor! How about generating a plane ticket back to El Salvador.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The man said he was forced to leave his pregnant wife in the hills
    What a guy!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Once her medical condition is stabilized, a report will be generated.
    This must be a typo- it should have read a DEPORT will be generated!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Once she's stabilized, fly her and her husband back to ES before she drops anchor!
    Cute way of saying what I was going to say - get her out of here before she has the kid!! It would be a wicked act of treason to keep her detained in the US until she 'dropped anchor'. By bringing a pregnant woman into the US, I believe that her and her husband fully intended to 'drop anchor' here and use the kid as their golden ticket to the good life at gringo's expense.

GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!!!
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

I think Eddy Money sung it best..

" I've 2 tickets to paradise, wont you pack your bags and leave tonight" !! I wish they would. What kind of idiots set off on a cross country border crossing while pregnant. It will drop here! Takes months to fight this stuff and once the liberals get involved, there will be delays. In the mean time she will give birth here.

What kind of man leaves his pregnant wife to die in the desert ??

Are you kidding she is in Tucson Medical Center (T.M.C.) They will keep her there, until the anchor drops! I am surprised this made the paper at all!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>