Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ:Terry Goddard Announces Indictment of 16 Drug Cartel Memb

Terry Goddard Announces Indictment of 16 Drug Cartel Members

(Phoenix, Ariz. – Sept. 13, 2010) Attorney General Terry Goddard today announced the indictment of 16 individuals believed to be members of a Mexican drug cartel that smuggled large quantities of marijuana, cocaine and heroin into Arizona. They have been charged with conspiracy, illegally conducting an enterprise and other crimes related to their involvement.

The defendants include Roque Aceves-Beltran, 45; Rey Cuen-Villareal, 38, of Phoenix; Teresa Cuen-Leon, 33, of Phoenix; Evodio Cruz-Beltran, 39, of Los Angeles; and Jose Munoz-Alcaraz, 49, of Mexico. The remaining defendants will not be named until they are served.
    “Today, Arizona law enforcement strikes another blow against the cartels' smuggling efforts. These organized criminals are highly sophisticated smugglers,â€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Banned
    Old case, announced like "God forbid governor Terry Goddards Arizona bid against AZ gov. Brewer" just did something really spectacular.
    Goddard can't even be the big man to prosecute.
    Me, oh yea. I prosecute. And me? oh yea, I go Death freakin penalty for these scum of the earth !