Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aztlan's getting antsy?

Found this trolling the seas of mediocre propaganda (euphemism for assinine drivel) offered by the invaders on the web and got a sense of growing fear or maybe theyre just realizing that things may have gotten out of hand too quickly. Thank god they pulled the trigger while their numbers are still too small to constitute any kind of significant national political force. They peaked too soon I hope. This Aztlan stuff is like a fairytale, bedtime story crap. What dreamers!! I'll give them creativity... no prudence though.

By the way what the hell does race have to do with any of this again?!? How can they even say this with a straight face. I emphatically support the immediate deportation and denial of services to any and all walks of life who fit the description of ILLEGAL ALIEN. Not a brain teaser. That includes Irish, Scottish, English, French, Finnish, and most importantly those pesky Norwegians...they had a penchant for piracy and marauding could flare up again soon. I, by the way, am all of the above and some (Heinz 57/ a.k.a. typical American CITIZEN). So, they must be referring to a new race, the "extra-legal" race perhaps. These people are characterized by a bohemian flare for a disregard for territorial lines, refusal of social or cultural assimilation, or ability to concieve personal accountability. This new race is most remarkable for its lack of uniform genetic physical markers (ie actual ethnicity). They are homogenous only in their lack of respect or ability to form rational argument.

Also, where is this referenced "private" aspect of Sheriff Arpaio's lawful deputization of a "posse"and subsequent arrests of extra-nationals in violation of US immigration and customs laws under the plenary police power granted the state of Arizona under the United States Constitution.
    Ok, I'll give myself an aneurysm if I keep after this...

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>
    <> LA VOZ DE AZTLAN NEWS BULLETIN <>
    <>.<>.<> Los Angeles, Alta California <>.<>.<>
    May 5, 2006

IMMIGRANT RIGHTS: NAHR to Host Urgent Meeting in Riverside

The National Alliance for Human Rights (NAHR) will be holding a meeting in Riverside, California on Tuesday May 9 to plan a "united front" on the national immigration debate. In the aftermath of the great marches and boycott, that stunned the USA, a few Latino organizations are purporting to represent the interests of all immigrants. These organizations do not represent all immigrants. These organizations are in effect selling out the interests of some immigrants by accepting a compromise with the anti-immigrant elements that will leave millions of hard working undocumented immigrants out in the cold and subject to deportation.

The meeting will be held on Tuesday May 9 at 7:00 PM at the Zacatecas Restaurant located at 2472 University Avenue, Riverside, Alta California. Everyone concerned about the rights of immigrants is invited to attend. If you have been wanting to involved yourself in this struggle, this is your chance. If you are born here but are in fear of having your father, mother or relatives deported, this meeting will provide an opportunity to join an effort to protect them.

Also, to be discussed are certain racist anti-immigrant actions that are already underway in some parts of the Southwest like the arrests of undocumented immigrants by a private "posse" in Maricopa County, Arizona led by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the racist proposition in San Bernardino that proposes to criminalize landlords that rent to undocumented immigrants.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

In the aftermath of the great marches and boycott, that stunned the USA
    I think they mean 'sickened' the USA....we already had a taste (or many) of what they're capable of doing.

MJ

I do agree that we must take this firm stand now on dealing with these illegals before their numbers increase even more. If we had waited another five years who knows what would happen. Not to mention the fact that we would all go broke paying for them.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would love to have a spy with a camera at that meeting.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Imagine Dobbs playing that to America while they eat dinner! Scratch that, knowing American trial lawyers, he would probably be liable for all those who choked after hearing the plans of Aztlan. I bet most don't realize how many of these fruits there are and how influential some of the are as well. Prof Truxillo at UNM is a new one I have learned about. Why arent they being investigated and arrested under clear and present danger or something.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>