Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bankrupt CA Spends $10.5 Billion a Year on IAs

Bankrupt California Spends $10.5 Billion a Year on Illegal Aliens!
    By John W. Lillpop

On January 10, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger formally declared that the great state of California is in a fiscal emergency. At the time of the governor's declaration, the cumulative state deficit was estimated to be $14.5 billion dollars.

Since then, the Legislative Analysts Office has revised the deficit upwards to $16 billion. Clearly, California needs to rein in out-of-control spending, and do so quickly.

Until now, the governor and the legislature have all but ignored the fact that California spends as much as $10.5 billion a year on state-funded programs that support illegal aliens.

In other words, California taxpayers have been driven to bankruptcy by legislators who spend billions of dollars on people who should not even be in America, much less feeding at the public trough.

There is good news, however. Namely, Assemblywoman Audra Strickland, R-Westlake Village, who represents the 37th Assembly District, has authored two measures that will end state taxpayer-funded benefits to illegal immigrants – AB3x 20 and its companion bill ACA 14.

Assemblywoman Strictland's bills would force legislators to assume fiduciary responsibility and some common sense when it comes to spending taxpayer money.

Both of Assemblywoman Strictland's bills should be enacted into law as soon as possible.

John W. Lillpop
    San Jose, California

Send Feedback to John: johnlillpop@yahoo.com
    http://www.borderfirereport.net/john-w. ... liens.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's a great idea but will it make any difference?

There are already laws prohibiting illegals from obtaining certain benefits and other things and CA has blatantly ignored every last one of them.

How is anyone going to be forced to comply with existing laws let alone new ones?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We Californians need to bombard the State Legislature with letters and calls in support of these bills.

It's time we speak out and loud and long.

Sending this to my California address book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    We Californians need to bombard the State Legislature with letters and calls in support of these bills.

That goes for us frequent travelers to California, too!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

This is the reason that I left California.

The reason is the people would like to pay for the Illegal's than the people who are ture Americans and DisAbled Veterans.
    BigMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

That goes for us frequent travelers to California, too!
    Thanks Capitan yes we need all the help we can get. We had a Democrat standing on the steps in Sacramento two days ago (with the teachers association behind him) saying someone is going to have to pay for this, Californians are going to have to pay for it and I don't care who it is." "We'll have to raise taxes." This is why we are in the mess we're in. Overspending, never saying NO to special interests or illegals.

William, April, Phrede, Dixie, can we have an action on this one for California?

Re: This is the reason that I left California.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMonkey

The reason is the people would like to pay for the Illegal's than the people who are ture Americans and DisAbled Veterans.
    Not the people Big Monkey the big business and the California State Legislature. WE voted in a proposition and the courts overturned the will of the California citizens. It had to do with English. If someone else remembers the number on it let me know.

We have been through this before in California. First it was prop 187 in 94 and then prop 209 in I believe 98. Both props passed overwhelmingly, and would have among other things, denied benefits to illegals However, both propswere held up in the courts, never to see the light of day.

Had 187 been implement into law, California may not be in the position it finds itself int today. Of course I will support any and all efforts to get such legislation passed. I only hope the pro-illegal invader groups will finally lose any court challenges that are sure to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast