Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The pro-illegal advocates have infiltrated every section of govt. and at very high levels. They work in the offices that give benefits and they manage govt. agencies that have control over the freebies.

This article (previously posted) sheds a great deal of light on what has been happening over the years.

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman ... _766.shtml

This is a copy of the letter I am sending to everyone in the CA government!

My ancestors came to this state before the gold rush. We buried our old and bore generations of Californians. We worked hard contributing to make California a great state. A state to be proud of. We welcomed all pioneers, all ideas. Everyone had an equal opportunity in California to recognize the American Dream.

Now our California government has turned that dream into a nightmare. A nightmare where we are not safe in our own homes. Where health care and education are only guaranteed for the illegal. Where we are being asked to work harder to pay more taxes to subsidize the illegal.

We are generations of contributing citizens and yet we are not represented in our government. Hispanic activist groups like LaRaza and LuLac influence our government yet the average everyday American is not allowed a voice. These groups claim everything for the illegal aliens while calling anyone that opposes them racist. California has even allowed the President of Mexico to interfere in our government.

So tell me why I should continue to live and pay taxes in California? Why this California family should not take the three remaining generations of contributing citizens in my family, our pensions, money and future to a different state?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    This is a copy of the letter I am sending to everyone in the CA government!

My ancestors came to this state before the gold rush. We buried our old and bore generations of Californians. We worked hard contributing to make California a great state. A state to be proud of. We welcomed all pioneers, all ideas. Everyone had an equal opportunity in California to recognize the American Dream.

Now our California government has turned that dream into a nightmare. A nightmare where we are not safe in our own homes. Where health care and education are only guaranteed for the illegal. Where we are being asked to work harder to pay more taxes to subsidize the illegal.

We are generations of contributing citizens and yet we are not represented in our government. Hispanic activist groups like LaRaza and LuLac influence our government yet the average everyday American is not allowed a voice. These groups claim everything for the illegal aliens while calling anyone that opposes them racist. California has even allowed the President of Mexico to interfere in our government.

So tell me why I should continue to live and pay taxes in California? Why this California family should not take the three remaining generations of contributing citizens in my family, our pensions, money and future to a different state?

I agree! It's time to move! Let the substandard wages that they get paid, pay for California. Let the business owners pay higher taxes to get their cheap labor and let them FINALLY pay for the hospitals, lack luster education, the failing infrastructure, and the prisons needed for the crimes that are escalating. All I can say is if you are young and in California, get out now. Get out while you can start a career in another state and contribute to one that wants to back the American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Gogo, you think we should start advertising to different states to see if they want our contributions?

Nice work, MontereySherry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Hey Gogo, you think we should start advertising to different states to see if they want our contributions?
    Can you clarify? You mean for candidates running for office or for us to come work for them? ???

Don't move from California and come to Nevada...like I did.....It's the same here...We have Reid and all he cares about are the illegals and what else can we give them....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123