Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you heard the saying, when California sneezes, the rest of the country catches the flu? Generally what starts in California eventually spreads to the rest of the country. That is, unless a state takes measures to resist it. Unless evey state realistically tackles illegal immigration by instituting Comprehensive Immigration ENFORCEMENT, which California has refused to do, this is what you can expect:

As of 2006, California contained greater than 25% of the total illegal alien population within the U.S. Many of these illegals concentrate in Los Angeles. New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in November 2007 – up $3 million dollars from September. Twenty five percent of the all welfare and food stamps benefits are going directly to the children of illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $20 million in welfare assistance for November 2007 and over $16 million in monthly food stamp allocations for a projected annual cost of $444 million. “This new information shows an alarming increase in the devastating impact Illegal immigration continues to have on Los Angeles County taxpayers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of the Costs of Illegal Immigration
    CNN 1/8/2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hduG9Dw0oYg

Los Angels County:

10% of Los Angeles County residents are illegal aliens (the highest percentage of county residents in the country)

Illegal aliens cost the county greater than one billion dollars per year in taxpayer costs, not counting education.
    Breakdown:
    $444 million for welfare and food stamps
    $400 million for health care
    $220 million for correctional services, law enforcement and other public safety costs

New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in November 2007, which is up $3 million dollars from September.

Children of illegal aliens receive 25% of welfare and food stamp money

---Mike Antonovich, LA County Supervisor

Arizona:

A study published in 2004 by FAIR about costs of illegal immigrants in Arizona, stated “Arizona’s illegal immigrant population is costing the state’s taxpayers about $1.3 billion per year for education, medical care and incarceration. Even if the estimated tax contributions of illegal immigrant workers are subtracted, net outlays still amount to about $1.3 billion per year. The annual fiscal burden borne by Arizonans amounts to more than $700 per household headed by a native-born resident: The report also states that the $1.3 billion cost associated with illegal immigration in Arizona does not include other costs such as special English instruction, school nutrition programs, or welfare benefits for American workers displaced by illegal alien workers.

A Harvard University study released in January 2008 found that illegal aliens depressed wages in Arizona by $1.4 billion dollars. Hardest hit were low skilled legal workers whose wages fell by 5%.
    http://www.azcentral.com/business/artic ... 10-ON.html

U.S.

Nationwide, 40% of households headed by an illegal alien receive welfare benefits and 56% have no health insurance.

Standard & Poor’s reports that education of illegal alien children costs the states and federal government $11 billion dollars per year.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hduG9Dw0oYg

Taxpayers in our country pay more than $100 billion every year on health care and other services for illegal immigrants, including education, law enforcement costs, and housing. – Congressman Dean Heller-Jan. 2008 http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/200 ... /729401847

The average illegal immigrant family uses $2,700/year more in services than it pays in taxes. In 2002, this amounted to a $10.4 billion drain on the federal budget. Some of the greatest federal costs included: Medicaid ($2.5 billion); treatment for the uninsured ($2.2 billion); food assistance programs ($1.9 billion); the federal prison and court systems ($1.6 billion); and federal aid to schools ($1.4 billion). http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalrelease.html

Heritage Foundation research shows in FY 2004, at the state and local level, the average low skill immigrant household received $14,145 in benefits and services and paid only $5,309 in taxes (those that actually paid taxes). The average low skill immigrant households imposed a net fiscal burden on state and local government of $8,836 per year. That is approximately $9000 for EACH immigrant household of which at least 50% are illegal aliens.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-21-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Forward everyone CALIFORNIA ATTACK for Americans!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

All good stats to send to our assembly and senators and the governator.

Thanks zeezil.

That $10.5 billion illegal aliens cost was estimated about four years ago, it is probably up to $16 billion by now, the exact same amount as our deficit.

California Assembly Roster:

http://www.assembly.ca.gov/clerk/MEMBER ... rdir_1.asp

The grid won't copy and paste correctly on the forum. So use the link.

Here is the link to the California Senators:

http://www.senate.ca.gov/~newsen/senators/senators.htp

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    We have been through this before in California. First it was prop 187 in 94 and then prop 209 in I believe 98. Both props passed overwhelmingly, and would have among other things, denied benefits to illegals However, both propswere held up in the courts, never to see the light of day.

Had 187 been implement into law, California may not be in the position it finds itself int today. Of course I will support any and all efforts to get such legislation passed. I only hope the pro-illegal invader groups will finally lose any court challenges that are sure to come.

Keep fingers crossed.....with the trend of the courts turning against these folks, there is more of a chance now than ever.

But, that still brings me back to my question. That is....even if these things were to pass and withstand court challenges, what is to guarantee that the laws will be followed?

There needs to be some push to get all of the aiding and abetting politicians in line, I would think, or CA is going to end up with a lot more stuff on paper only while the illegals go about business as usual.

Is there something within this new proposed legislation that clearly spells out to these corrupt officials and sanctuary cities that they'll do what the law says or suffer the consequences?

Emails sent. They are in recess until Monday the 10th. Calls will follow next week.

Am I the only Californian ready to march on Sacramento?

Keep fingers crossed.....with the trend of the courts turning against these folks, there is more of a chance now than ever.

But, that still brings me back to my question. That is....even if these things were to pass and withstand court challenges, what is to guarantee that the laws will be followed?

There needs to be some push to get all of the aiding and abetting politicians in line, I would think, or CA is going to end up with a lot more stuff on paper only while the illegals go about business as usual.

Is there something within this new proposed legislation that clearly spells out to these corrupt officials and sanctuary cities that they'll do what the law says or suffer the consequences?
    Amen azwreath, Amen...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast