Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The 'elites' of both parties need to go.

It's a big game. The public gets frustrated with the Reps and then votes in the Dems. Then next time frustration over the Dems and the Reps come back. Round and round it goes. They try to create a picture of being different but it's a game....not playing it anymore.

We need fresh new candidates who vow to help wipe out corruption, special interests and the like.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After this last election I have decided that NO career politician will be getting my vote! They have already sold their souls to special interests and/or the devil.

My lone hold out on that is Richard Burr, and I'm not even sure of him anymore. The ones I WILL NOT be voting for are the ones who come from family money, and say they are working to "serve" the people. The only people they seem to work for are the rich!

jean wrote:
    "We need fresh new candidates who vow to help wipe out corruption, special interests and the like."

Could not be better put!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12