Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At least I can stomach giving foreign aide to Israel because at least they can use it to buy weapons that will turn those barbaric, sociopathic, bombmaking, throatcutters (the so called practioners of peace) into a bunch of corpses. So at least that benefits us. I don't see how giving foreign aide to useless parasites like the Mexican government benefits us.

Congress needs to grow a pair and strip Jorge Bush of the authority to soley duel out as much foreign aide as his little heart desires. His desire to fulfill his globalistic legacy ends now. It should be the job of Congress to work out budgetary matters, not the president. The only thing Bush should do is protect our nation and enforce our laws which he doesn't seem willing to do. It's apparent that Bush has conspired a plan with the Mexican government to destroy our nation and should be impeached for this. Not even Clinton was this bold in our faces.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like what I read on this topic! I think I smell a Tom Tancredo/Patrick McHenry ticket in 08 ! I think with those two as the winners, I know things would be VERY different on the immigration front rather than the disaster we have on our hands now.

The current situation smells to high heaven. I think we should cutoff ALL aid to Mexico until we get good cooperation from them. I don't care if Fox and the rest of them like it or not. This is our money and I say don't ship anymore to them until they cooperate. We don't owe them a stinking nickel. As far as I am concerned, we should mine the border and then deport the ones north of the border back across it.

Being from the Tar Heel state, I'm proud of Rep. Patrick McHenry. I think he's the right man for the right job. I see greater things in his future.

Tom Tancredo/Patrick McHenry in 2008! I think more should consider it.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

McHenry may be too young! He is only 30. I think you have to be 35.
    When we gonna wake up?

Scarecrow, you're right, he is 30. It was a nice thought though.......but in 08 he'll be just 2 years away from the requirements. By then, I'll think many will be listening to him.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

The fact that he is only 30 means he has many years to serve our country and he will continue to have my vote and my support, as long as he keeps going as he is.

I have already contacted his office and they were kind enough to call me back. I will keep them apprised of what we are most concerned about!

I have a feeling quite a few others will do the same.
    When we gonna wake up?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Thanks Brian503a--Military Aid is a key ingredient to the number as this is a significant portion I'm sure. I've not been able to find the post that claimed we are sending $15 Billion to Mexico, but it was definitely a post by someone whom I believe had the correct information. One time I tried to search the foreign aid section of the State Department to find out what all this money was sent for but could not find it. Took more time than I had. I believe the $66 million to Mexico falls under the foreign aid which is only one small piece of the total aid send to Mexico. In my gut, I believe the $15 Billion is more accurate. Key an eye out for this number on Mexico as I believe it encompasses all types of AID, not just what they categorize as Foreign Aid.
    I thought I read an article recently saying the amount was increased to 16 billion. I've searched for it but so far haven't been able to find it again. But agree from what I read 15 is more accurate.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it makes sense to take that 15 or 16 Billion (as Everett Dirksen once said, "A billion here and a billion there...pretty soon it adds up to real money.") and use it to enforce our immigration laws. What a novel idea, using American money to benefit Americans! If the feds are going to confiscate our money, at least they could use it to our benefit!
    When we gonna wake up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123