Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"What am I supposed to do? Say we pick up a drunk on Saturday night. We check his fingerprints, but the federal government won't come get him just for being drunk. He gets to walk out of my jail Sunday morning. Am I supposed to have a deputy take him to Senator Cornyn's office?"
    How about picking him up because he's illegal? I guess we don't do that anymore....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

way to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bill Calls for Illegals to Be Dumped at Offices of Congr

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Bill Calls for Illegals to Be Dumped at Offices of Congressmen
    "This would work better if they're offices were in Mexico where they belong!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Hmmmmmmmm.................Somethings better than nothing! But seriousely, it's time to take the hancuffs off our police officers, open up many ICE sub-stations for promptly fingerprinting for wanted illegals as well as those who do not have legitimate documentation on their person proving citizenship, and then bus them out in caravans on a rotating system. And as far as us "separated their families", we will graciously pick up their kids after at waiting facilities and caravan them down to meet them. WOW!! Can you imagine all of the job openings for Americans who could operate that system?
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

I agree with the person who said this should take place in every one of the 50 states and while they are at it, don't leave Obama out of his fare share of illegals. he is meeting with Calderon at the wh this week because its time for Calderon to come with his hand stretched out begging for more money. welcome to alipac FreeRideIsOver

"BY THE WAY, PEOPLE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THESE ILLEGALS BEING IN THE COUNTRY AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO MAKE THEM LEAVE OR TO STOP COMING ACROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY". And when they get here, they have got a job, free food, free health care and what ever else they may demand. this has got to stop because its not fair to the citizens of this country for this to continue at our expense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123