Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I cannot tell you how many people I know ( some in my own family) who want to go to nursing school and become nurses. My cousin graduated from UC Berkeley and cannot get into a nursing program. Not because she isn't qualified, but because there is not enough openings or nursing programs in this country! She's working as an emergency tech now until she can hopefully get into a program.

We have plenty of people in this country who want to become nurses. We also have an extreme need to produce more nurses. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for this country to produce American-educated nurses who can go to work in their chosen profession.

But no, instead of creating additional educational opportunities for those people, this country just imports nurses from countries such as China, India, and many other countries to fill the need!

It's absolutely outrageous!!
    I would get her to write a letter to her Congress member with that information to refute Wexler's bill.

I have suggested she do that and I think she will give it a shot. But we are dealing with Boxer and Feinstein in the Senate and Susan Davis in the House.

Susan Davis actually sits on one of the Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Competitiveness Subcommittee. I wonder what her position is on Wexler's bill...
    OK what she needs to do is start working for Michael Crimmins. He is running against Susan Davis. He has answered Numbersusa immigration survey and looks very good. I've spoken to him on the phone.

She can reach him here:

CrimminsForCongress@gmail.com

http://www.crimminsforcongress.com/

619-222-1160

He needs more grassroots people to help him.
    Ok, Thanks Gogo! Will talk to her tonight!
    Great! If she talks to him and works for him, make sure he knows that Alipac and Numberusa has helped him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nurses from foreign countries DO NOT have the same credentials and experience as nurses who have studied and trained in the U.S. They lack so many of the basic skills. One of them is hygiene!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I cannot tell you how many people I know ( some in my own family) who want to go to nursing school and become nurses. My cousin graduated from UC Berkeley and cannot get into a nursing program. Not because she isn't qualified, but because there is not enough openings or nursing programs in this country! She's working as an emergency tech now until she can hopefully get into a program.

We have plenty of people in this country who want to become nurses. We also have an extreme need to produce more nurses. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for this country to produce American-educated nurses who can go to work in their chosen profession.

But no, instead of creating additional educational opportunities for those people, this country just imports nurses from countries such as China, India, and many other countries to fill the need!

It's absolutely outrageous!!
    I would get her to write a letter to her Congress member with that information to refute Wexler's bill.

I have suggested she do that and I think she will give it a shot. But we are dealing with Boxer and Feinstein in the Senate and Susan Davis in the House.

Susan Davis actually sits on one of the Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Competitiveness Subcommittee. I wonder what her position is on Wexler's bill...
    It has to pass the Senate...tell her to send her story to every Republican Senator tell her to tell them she has no representation in her state but she is sure people in their states are running into the same problem...to hell with Boxer and Feinstien you just have to go around them, anything to stop these visa's.

Or tell her to write her story and you can post it in here, we can copy and paste it, and send it to the senators for her.....some people are to afraid to do this, but we are not and we know what we are doing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12