Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was thinking along the lines of Bush the Younger running for President with Bush the Elder serving as HIS VP!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh Lord have mercy....We could not bear that!

Two Bushes at the Same Time!

We might as well just Quit claim it to China and put up "SOLD" signs now and avoid the agony of anticipating the dreadful.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And that would solve two very major problems. While ridding OUR country of a plague, they could hop over to China and run it into the ground like they've already done here.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well....that's true but I think the Chinese are smarter than we are and at that point wouldn't allow them permission to enter Chinese Air Space.

If there was some way to Ground Air Force One, the Wackident might miss the Summit in Argentina on FTAA. Then maybe the whole thing would:

F-I-Z-Z-L E!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm so sick of this appeasement crap. Ok now we learned Spanish. Now what? Do we all need to indoctorinate our kids in French, Italian, German, Porteguese, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc too? How many languages do we have to learn in order to appease the multiculturalists? What's the limit? This is nothing more than a blatant attempt to destory Americas language and cultural in an attempt to appease the open borders lobby. It's hard enough getting a good education these days without forcing our youth to learn a language that is unneccessary. This is invasion. They are trying to force us to adapt to their crummy lifestyle, their failed cultural and I aint having any of it. The public schools have become a sewer system designed to where our youth are set up for failure. They want the youth of our country to be dumbed down so they can be kept in poverty as psuedo slaves so they can be more dependent on the government. These invaders want us to submit to their third world lifestyle. It's sad, if we don't want this for our kids we have to pay an arm and a leg for private schooling and those who can't afford it have no choice, but to send their kids to the wolves. These teachers and their unions are nothing, but left wing commie scum of the lowest order. These radical subversives are trying to brainwash our youth into succumbing into this unbrave NWO and so far they are winning.

Stop the insanity. Tell your reps that you demand English only in the schools. These immigrants came here and they are suppose to adapt to us. Not the other way around. Tell your reps that if these immigrants don't want to learn english then they should do their jobs and see to it that these low lifes be deported immediately.

STOP THE GREAT AMERICAN SELLOUT!

STOP ALLOWING THESE THIRD WORLD PARASITES TO MOOCH OFF OF OUR DIME BEFORE OUR COUNTRY BECOMES LIKE THE CRAPISTAN THEY JUST CAME FROM!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman--you tell 'em!! I can only add: "Call your rep and tell the you demand Americans Only and English Only in our Schools".

I think I did that YESTERDAY in my BROAD letter to Dole and Burr. BUT, maybe I need to do another one today. AND, maybe just EVERY DAY until they get the message. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MAKES ME FUME!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Dman--you tell 'em!! I can only add: "Call your rep and tell the you demand Americans Only and English Only in our Schools".

YES, YES, YES and we need to tell that to the teachers and their subversive unions and tell them that if they don't like it then they can go find a new line of work because we will force them to the unemployment line through public pressure. We want our kids to grow up loving America, not hating it and feeling guilty for living in this great country. It's time to take back America from these elitiest.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH!!!

RECALL JEB!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What did Florida ever do to deserve Bush, hurricanes and idiots making all these laws down there? Whatever it was must have been pretty bad!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe LEGAL could answer that question?????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast