Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: We need help!

Quote Originally Posted by LCAnne226
    I am a member of BSU Republicans and WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please send a letter to the editor at our school newspaper, the Arbiter, by Tuesday 3/20 at Midnight if you get this message in time. The paper is going to be full of crap against us and we need all the help we can get!

here is the link for the newspaper:
    www.arbiteronline.com

Here is the link on letters to the editor. Should not be more than 300 words long.
    http://media.www.arbiteronline.com/medi ... 0856.shtml

Here is who you send it to
    letters@arbiteronline.com

They WILL print your stuff if you are not a student and don't even live in this state. They will print pretty much anything that they get.

Email me at linzy_loo5@hotmail.com if you have questions.
    Thanks!
    Lindsay

Welcome LCAnne226, glad to have you with us!!

I sent a letter to your editor, in support of your right to free speech, I also mentioned that Ed Keenen is lucky he is allowed his vigil maybe it offends me!! If not me I am sure it offends some people in America!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm game.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I sent an e-mail, but if you have something else in mind, consider me in!! let me know the PLAN!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

awesome!

Awesome! I am sending in a 500 word guest opinion too. The letters to the editor only have to be 300 words though. Thanks so much - you guys are great!

LCAnne226,

Welcome! I'll send one too.

Please do come back after all the letters are done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Definitely! It is a huge problem. The security at our event will be pretty tight. Blockades, dozens of police officers, etc. And rightly so - the campus mecha group is ticked (surprise, surprise).

Come on everone lets help out Boise State protect their right to freedom of speech.
    WE HAVE TODAY ONLY TO HELP!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!

here's the link again, but if mine doesn't work it is on a post from LCAnne226 above.

We all know what it is liket to try to get support!!!

www.arbiteronline.com

I wanted to add a couple comments which pertain to the article in the OP...

1. Oops, the article is not very well written...
    ...for a shot at wining a dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
    Wining a dinner ? Maybe winning a dinner perhaps - I've tried to 'wine' a dinner before, but I don't want to digress here....

2. FYI.. if the name Robert Vasquez looks familiar to some here it is because he is the Canyon Co. Commissioner (former/present?) that really pressed the idea of using RICO statutes to help prosecute employers of illegals - especially, large corporate exploiters and those working through/with subcontracted labor firms...
    ..at least, one of the first in a very open and public way (that I know of)

3. Re: Cesar Chavez... the author curiously fails to mention, that he recognized the dangers of competition from illegal workers to his organized labor base - and, as such, was not a proponent of illegal aliens for the most part.

My 0.02 cents...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sending a letter too. I've also broadcast your request to my local network.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I wanted to add a couple comments which pertain to the article in the OP...

1. Oops, the article is not very well written...
    ...for a shot at wining a dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
    Wining a dinner ? Maybe winning a dinner perhaps - I've tried to 'wine' a dinner before, but I don't want to digress here....

2. FYI.. if the name Robert Vasquez looks familiar to some here it is because he is the Canyon Co. Commissioner (former/present?) that really pressed the idea of using RICO statutes to help prosecute employers of illegals - especially, large corporate exploiters and those working through/with subcontracted labor firms...
    ..at least, one of the first in a very open and public way (that I know of)

3. Re: Cesar Chavez... the author curiously fails to mention, that he recognized the dangers of competition from illegal workers to his organized labor base - and, as such, was not a proponent of illegal aliens for the most part.

My 0.02 cents...
    Didn't Cesar Chavez, have something to do with Organizing AG workers a few years ago?, I heard he was Jeb Bushes wifes Hero!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast