Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chavez is dead. It's his foundation that has gone crazy for illegal aliens. He was opposed to illegal immigration because he realized the negative impact they had on farm labor wages and unfair competition.

He was a civil rights leader but they have really used his misused his legacy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Chavez is dead. It's his foundation that has gone crazy for illegal aliens. He was opposed to illegal immigration because he realized the negative impact they had on farm labor wages and unfair competition.

He was a civil rights leader but they have really used his misused his legacy.

Dixie
    AHHH, thanks, I knew it was something like that, and I knew he was dead because I had read an article by Jeb Bushes son, who mentioned his mother.

COME ON EVERYONE SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR BOISE STATE, SEND E-MAILS TO THEIR EDITOR www.arbiteronline.com
    Keep the link moving down the page so people can find it easier, maybe that will encourage them!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just got a call from Boise State, making sure I was the author of the letter I sent , I sure hope it helps them!!!

www.arbiteronline.com
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks again - we REALLY appreciate it! You have NO IDEA how many nasty (though thoroughly entertaining) emails we have gotten. Probably over 50. We have pissed people off in the past, sure, but this really hit a nerve! Even one of my "friends" wrote something nasty to me on my facebook (which is like myspace) profile! And they all pretty much have the word "racist" in them. I don't even know what it means anymore! It's fun though. It's part of being a college republican. You really figure out what it means to have a spine.

check this out

http://news.boisestate.edu/newsrelease/ ... cans.shtml

March 19, 2007

Boise State University Response to Promotional Flyer by Student Organization

Although it falls within the boundaries of free speech, the College Republicans event flyer shows poor taste and judgment. This type of statement is unacceptable and inappropriate in any context. We have addressed this matter through the Office of Student Affairs by requesting that the College Republicans revise the flyers.

While campus community members enjoy the same rights and freedoms that all U.S. citizens enjoy, membership also includes taking personal responsibility for one’s own conduct, behavior and speech. Ultimately, the students responsible for the flyer may be subject to our student judicial process and will have to answer to their peers.

As an institution dedicated to educating students to be responsible citizens, Boise State strives to provide a culture of civility and success where all feel safe and free from discrimination, harassment, threats or intimidation. We plan to use this situation as an educational opportunity and example of the importance of fostering civility and respect on campus.

For more information, contact Frank Zang, University Communications, (20 426-5391, frankzang@boisestate.edu

[
    quote]The flyer on the College Republicans' Web site is headlined "America's Illegal Alien Invasion" and has a picture of Vasquez as well as examples of a resident alien card, a Texas Health and Human Services Medicaid Card, Idaho driver's license and Social Security Card. [/quote
    I wonder what part of the flyer they don't like?? Is it the title or the cards displayed.
    Can anyone else tell???

Re: check this out

Quote Originally Posted by LCAnne226
    http://news.boisestate.edu/newsrelease/032007/0319collegerepublicans.shtml

March 19, 2007

Boise State University Response to Promotional Flyer by Student Organization

Although it falls within the boundaries of free speech, the College Republicans event flyer shows poor taste and judgment. This type of statement is unacceptable and inappropriate in any context. We have addressed this matter through the Office of Student Affairs by requesting that the College Republicans revise the flyers.

While campus community members enjoy the same rights and freedoms that all U.S. citizens enjoy, membership also includes taking personal responsibility for one’s own conduct, behavior and speech. Ultimately, the students responsible for the flyer may be subject to our student judicial process and will have to answer to their peers.

As an institution dedicated to educating students to be responsible citizens, Boise State strives to provide a culture of civility and success where all feel safe and free from discrimination, harassment, threats or intimidation. We plan to use this situation as an educational opportunity and example of the importance of fostering civility and respect on campus.

For more information, contact Frank Zang, University Communications, (20 426-5391, frankzang@boisestate.edu
    I just sent an email to the editor and then read this. What a shame.

Shameful, yet not surprising. Freaking whiny liberals. I loved the article that asked why MEChA could not have been invited. Clearly this is a group of very well informed people writing for the Arbitor. MEChA knows a great deal about the illegal immigrants...they help them come into our country. Stand strong, BSU Republicans!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I wonder what part of the flyer they don't like?? Can anyone else tell???
    Part of the flyer they don't like is lyer.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just talked to the Arbiter, and the opinion editor said he didn't get my guest opinion in time (I know the opinion editor from last semester and he said I got it in plenty early). So it won't be printed. We will put it in our independent newspaper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast