Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I think the reason for their deaths is sheer ignorance, They may be used to high temps but 98 degrees is still hot and they are not trained to survive in the desert nor are they all in good shape, the desert is not a forgiving place as many have found out the hard way.
    I may not want illegals coming into our country but I certainly do not want to see them die trying.
    Their GOVERNMENT should be taking the BLAME for these deaths!!

NO one, at least most people do not want to see deaths of any kind for any reason. However, what about their Government and FOX encouraging them to take the trek?

How about the STUPID NGO's putting out water making them think that they'll be SAFE?

Oh, how skewed is this? Fox should be put on trial for manslaughter. He knows exactly what happens and he gives them the ok to go forward.

It's by no means Americans' fault. We're the victims here.
    Hello 2nd,
    I in no way meant their deaths were Americans fault.
    Please do not confuse any compassion I may show as weakness, I have fought in Nam, worked rural high desert EMS and the dog in my avatar was trained in cadaver search and I am training the real Mountain Dog in cadaver search I have seen more than my share of death.
    You are right though, Fox does encourage them to cross, Mexico receives a lot of money from those that do, it's big money and less work for their govenment to do.
    Mexico has many natural resorces and there is no "good" reason why they cannot maintain an economy that will support them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd...

Go ahead and yell, we all need to!

The utter arrogance of ILLEGAL ALIENS, who are criminal by definition, marching in our streets, DEMANDING their 'rights' that we've, as citizens and LEGAL immigrants, have worked, lived and died to have. They've disrespected our country, because they 'want to'.

Then you have THE BETRAYERS IN OUR OWN GOV'T AND BUSINESSES WHO ARE SELLING OUR COUNTRY DOWN THE DRAIN SO THEY CAN HAVE POWER!!!!!

Sorry for the yelling, hope your eardrums are intact!

This is why we have to keep working to secure our borders, and stop illegal immigration.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Jean,

Sorry, I was yelling so loudly that I forgot to respond to you.

There was an article posted on ALIPAC that contained someone's experience witnessing the Mexican Army, giving maps, food and money to people about to cross the border.

Does anyone remember the title of the post?

I'll see what I can find.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I think the reason for their deaths is sheer ignorance, They may be used to high temps but 98 degrees is still hot and they are not trained to survive in the desert nor are they all in good shape, the desert is not a forgiving place as many have found out the hard way.
    I may not want illegals coming into our country but I certainly do not want to see them die trying.
    Their GOVERNMENT should be taking the BLAME for these deaths!!

NO one, at least most people do not want to see deaths of any kind for any reason. However, what about their Government and FOX encouraging them to take the trek?

How about the STUPID NGO's putting out water making them think that they'll be SAFE?

Oh, how skewed is this? Fox should be put on trial for manslaughter. He knows exactly what happens and he gives them the ok to go forward.

It's by no means Americans' fault. We're the victims here.
    Hello 2nd,
    I in no way meant their deaths were Americans fault.
    Please do not confuse any compassion I may show as weakness, I have fought in Nam, worked rural high desert EMS and the dog in my avatar was trained in cadaver search and I am training the real Mountain Dog in cadaver search I have seen more than my share of death.
    You are right though, Fox does encourage them to cross, Mexico receives a lot of money from those that do, it's big money and less work for their govenment to do.
    Mexico has many natural resorces and there is no "good" reason why they cannot maintain an economy that will support them.
    Mountain
    My response wasn't directed at you. Sorry if you thought it was.

It was directed at the 'article'....guess that was silly.

But, compassion would be for their government and these NGOs to stop encouraging DYING. For our Government to stop them before they cross. They all damn well know that there will be deaths and that's manslaughter in my book. They're aiding and abetting death.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of greedy, power hungry liars attempting to play on my compassion and that of my countrymen. To the world..... compassion BEGINS AT HOME. Most Americans are softies, I know I'm one and they play that for all it's worth. This is the pickle that we've wound up in by being manipulated through our big American hearts.

{vent over}

BTW, who's bigger suckers than our troops, past and present? You guys have always been known as softies {that's a compliment as I've always been so proud of that world wide reputation our military has held}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd, go ahead and yell all you want, I think everybody here understands your flustrations.
    You should have heard me when I had a talk with the BP after finding a body on my property.
    Living where I do I see different things than those who live more inland so I have a different take on events as I have seen it. This is one of the reasons I enjoy this forum, I get to learn more.
    I have caught more illegals and turned them over to the BP than I can remember and I know of one smuggler I helped bust is in jail for fifteen years.
    It has come at a cost though, my life as been threatened more than once so I need to be careful.

Please be careful, Mountaindog!

I KNOW what it's like to have your life threatened by illegals.

You're too important to us.

Take care of your daughter, too.
    TIME'S UP!

Jean,

Still haven't found the particular thread yet,

but did find these:

http://www.alipac.us/article331.html

At any time you can observe Mexicans laying up just waiting for a chance to make the dash to cross over. Members of the Grupo Beta, (Mexican refugee assistance group), Federales (Mexican National Police) and Mexican soldiers continuously patrol the border to direct those waiting to cross over to go around that section of the border Minutemen are observing

http://www.alipac.us/article450.html
    TIME'S UP!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Jean,

Still haven't found the particular thread yet,

but did find these:

http://www.alipac.us/article331.html

At any time you can observe Mexicans laying up just waiting for a chance to make the dash to cross over. Members of the Grupo Beta, (Mexican refugee assistance group), Federales (Mexican National Police) and Mexican soldiers continuously patrol the border to direct those waiting to cross over to go around that section of the border Minutemen are observing

http://www.alipac.us/article450.html
    Thanks pat. Yes, I recall reading something about their soldiers helping them to cross. Guess where they cross is not so much where the people run into inhospitable conditions, it is after they cross it occurs.
    Both governments are to blame for these deaths.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Jean,

Sorry, I was yelling so loudly that I forgot to respond to you.

There was an article posted on ALIPAC that contained someone's experience witnessing the Mexican Army, giving maps, food and money to people about to cross the border.

Does anyone remember the title of the post?

I'll see what I can find.
    Is this what you're trying to find?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... xican+army
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Both governments are to blame for these deaths.
    Have to disagree.

Personal responsibility: the people should stay in Mexico, (or whatever country they are in), and work to better their own countries. If they want to come here, come legally. It is their CHOICE to endanger their own lives...no one else's.

Now, ONCE they make their own choice, is there gov't complicity. Yes.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast