Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, Brian, thanks so much!

Knew I remembered the info..
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Personal responsibility: the people should stay in Mexico, (or whatever country they are in), and work to better their own countries. If they want to come here, come legally. It is their CHOICE to endanger their own lives...no one else's
    I agree they ought to take personal responsibility for their choices. But both governments have let this go on far too long, decades. It has become a way of life for many people. They just go back and forth, on and on it goes. Yes, Mexico citizens should fix their own country and if our government protected the borders, enforced laws (such as going after employers who hire them) then Mexico would be more pressured to fix their own government. Mexico has plenty of resources, oil for one, and could be a prosperous nation. Quit depending upon their people sneaking over here (and often with dire consequences) to send money home to keep them afloat.
    I repeat, this ridiculous situation has gone on way too long and has to stop.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're right about that, Jean.

It does have to stop!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Please be careful, Mountaindog!

I KNOW what it's like to have your life threatened by illegals.

You're too important to us.

Take care of your daughter, too.
    Thank you Pat, I am careful, the Marine Corps taught me a lot.
    As to my daughter, I taught her how to shoot when she was young and have trained her in martial arts, I think I may have went a bit overboard though, she is now a Cop.

2nd, sorry about any confusion, I know we are both on the same team.
    PS, I hope it is cooler out where you are than here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm getting a little sick and tired of this problem being placed on the shoulders of the American people. If anyone other than themselves it is the fault of Fox for pushing them out, and Bush for luring them in.

It's time we stand up and say so. Form letter ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    2nd, go ahead and yell all you want, I think everybody here understands your flustrations.
    You should have heard me when I had a talk with the BP after finding a body on my property.
    Living where I do I see different things than those who live more inland so I have a different take on events as I have seen it. This is one of the reasons I enjoy this forum, I get to learn more.
    I have caught more illegals and turned them over to the BP than I can remember and I know of one smuggler I helped bust is in jail for fifteen years.
    It has come at a cost though, my life as been threatened more than once so I need to be careful.
    MOUNTAIN
    you inspired me take a look at my new "disclaimer"

Also, you have deaths on your land. My guys {work} have to deal with drive by shootings every week. I can hear the shots as we speak on the phone. When I visit certain job areas, I'm always on the watch, my adrenalin is pumping and I'm ready to protect myself. Neither of us should have to live this way! Every one of us deserves to live in peace in our land. We have enough home grown maniacs to contend with that will keep us occupied.

We've all got one thing or the other to deal with but it all ends up back to the same starting point.

shoot! where is it? {my new disclaimer

Forgot to "Save" your profile!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Forgot to "Save" your profile!!
    I did, Cheyenne! I clicked saved. Then went back and did it again!

Okay, I'm out of ideas! Sorry, kiddo, you're on your own

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast