Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Mexican Tourism Industry

What if Americans were induced to forego vacations in Mexico? What if a massive campaigne to boycott the Mexican tourism industry were mounted?

Remember, Americans traveling to Can Cun, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Tenochitlan (pyramids), Palenque, Mazatlan, and many border towns spend LOTS of MONEY.

I suspect that once the mental psyche of Americans turned anti-Mexico's policies of encouraging illegal immigration to the US and if this psyche chilled tourism to Mexico, that you would see lots of corrective actions on both sides of the Mexico Us border.

I used to travel to Mexico (I am a Mexican American) and stopped doing so some many years ago because I noted how many Mexicans barely hid their contempt for "gringos." Long story, but some of you may already know what I am talking about (topic for another thread).

Boycott Mexico Tourism? What do you folks think?

I think that's a wonderful idea. Let's promote that.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Boycott Mexico

It sounds good but I don't think it'll work. It would put Mexicans out of work, which would mean more of them would be coming over this side of the borer looking for a job.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB wrote
    It sounds good but I don't think it'll work. It would put Mexicans out of work, which would mean more of them would be coming over this side of the borer looking for a job
    :lol
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES BUT.....dry up the American tourism dollars into Mexico and then it hits ole Vincente's "purse".....then he'll wonder.....what about ME? This is starting to affect ME?

Vincente is a very ME sort of guy.....hit him where it hurts....leave his Cancun hotels EMPTY!!!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I salivate at the thought!! We're getting lotsa help from the state department which keeps issuing travel warnings concerning the Mexican border. That will affect the interior as well...I mean...it would certainly stop ME from wanting to visit anywhere in Mexico and probably affects others the same way....and Foxie sure is MAD about those travel warnings....30 Americans murdered over there in eight months...wow..

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I will never visit that ditch as long as I live. Viva La Migra and Viva La Americana.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boycott Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I salivate at the thought!! We're getting lotsa help from the state department which keeps issuing travel warnings concerning the Mexican border. That will affect the interior as well...I mean...it would certainly stop ME from wanting to visit anywhere in Mexico and probably affects others the same way....and Foxie sure is MAD about those travel warnings....30 Americans murdered over there in eight months...wow..

RR
    You're right RR. Boycotting Mexico sounds like a good idea afterall. Remember what Bill O'reilly did to France? They are still feeling wounded by the effects of us boycotting their wine and tourism.
    I say let's roll.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RR wrote
    30 Americans murdered over there in eight months...wow..
    RR, would you happen to have those figures verified? If so, can you post the url so I can document it? THANX

PS: haven't been there in a decade and plan NEVER to return. No one gets our $$ who is against the US. And that includes FRANCE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That figure was stated on Lou Dobbs tonight....last night.

RR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast