Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, well, well

If he kicks the bucket, how many days are we supposed to mourn?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

i read in an email on a yahoo group i belong to that he supposedly
    was in the ambulance at 9 and being seen by doctors at the hospital at 930

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i read in an email on a yahoo group i belong to that he supposedly
    wa sin th eambulance at 9 and being seen by doctors at the hospital at 930

This wouldn't surprise me. There is no way that anyone of money and influence would be forced to wait to be seen, even if it was only for something as minor as a splinter.

And, as we all know, Teddy does not lose sleep over worrying about how to afford all of that top of the line treatment, medications, or anything else he might need.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    remember he is the ONLY surviving mis-creant who destroyed the original immigration country-quota system in 1965.... the root cause of unchecked illegal immigration and FAVORITISM toward Mexicans/Latinos...
    "First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same.... Secondly, the ethnic mix will not be upset…. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area." - Ted Kennedy (D-MA) assuring voters in 1965 that the passage of the Immigration Act could not change America's ethnic balance."

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1-1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We well never again bring forward another Amnesty Bill like this." - Senator Ted Kennedy, (D-MA) referring to the 1986 Amnesty Bill.

He just forgot.
    why would not even Lou Dobbs have used this quote in broadcasts?... where is the authoritative source for this quote? I hope it exists...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

As I always say: If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me! Hahhaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Well, well, well

If he kicks the bucket, how many days are we supposed to mourn?
    Coto LOL. That's terrible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    why would not even Lou Dobbs have used this quote in broadcasts?... where is the authoritative source for this quote? I hope it exists...
    He might have, during the amnesty attempt, but I didn't hear him either if he did..

There are millions of references to these statements, so here's search results.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345