Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

November 12, 2009
    In Surprise, Lou Dobbs Quits CNN
    By BRIAN STELTER and BILL CARTER

Months ago the president of CNN/U.S., Jonathan Klein, offered a choice to Lou Dobbs, the channel’s most outspoken anchor. Mr. Dobbs could vent his opinions on radio and anchor an objective newscast on television, or he could leave CNN.

For a time, Mr. Dobbs did tone down his TV rhetoric, but on Wednesday he made a more drastic decision: He chose opinion.

Mr. Dobbs told viewers that he was resigning from his CNN job immediately. Sitting before an image of an American flag on his studio set, he said “some leaders in media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond the role here at CNN and to engage in constructive problem solving as well as to contribute positively to the great understanding of the issues of our day.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    this Murguia LaRaza consipiracy.........

[quote]More recently, his coverage of immigration provoked protests by Hispanic groups. On Wednesday one of the groups, Presente.org, which had called on CNN to fire the anchor, declared a “victory.â€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Immigration

Good for you Lou Dobbs. I hope you find a place where you really can talk about illegal immigration and other issues as well. Perhaps CNN was under pressure (figure that out).

Now I will not watch CNN anymore.

I wish you the best Lou!! You are the best. Keep up the good work and I will support you 100% (whatever you decide to do). I will be there for you!! God bless you Lou Dobbs and your family!!

Lou's resignation came just a few days after Major Hasan wiped out 13 people at Fort Hood in Texas.

This is speculation, but perhaps Lou wanted to voice some strong opinions about these senseless killings on his CNN show, only to be warned by his boss Jon Klein that Lou should take a more "politically correct" and neutral stance. Perhaps this was more than Lou could stand, and resigned in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by sunlandbob
    Lou's resignation came just a few days after Major Hasan wiped out 13 people at Fort Hood in Texas.

This is speculation, but perhaps Lou wanted to voice some strong opinions about these senseless killings on his CNN show, only to be warned by his boss Jon Klein that Lou should take a more "politically correct" and neutral stance. Perhaps this was more than Lou could stand, and resigned in disgust.
    You may be right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my guess.
    Lou probably wanted to include the Tea Parties coming up with strong commentary coverage and I'll bet Klein slammed him shut. After all, he had to modify his course to suit radical Hispanics.

My guess is that may have been Lou's last straw.

CNN has commited a FOUL beyond belief.

Here are some more lies and distortions about Lou's reporting but what else can you expect from Politico.com.

-------------------------------------------

Lou Dobbs quits to 'go beyond' CNN role

By MICHAEL CALDERONE | 11/11/09 8:01 PM EST

Veteran CNN anchor Lou Dobbs, whose populist views on the perils of immigration and his repeated questioning of President Barack Obama’s birthplace made him a controversial figure on a network that has traditionally eschewed opinion, announced Wednesday night that he is resigning.

While Dobbs will continue his radio show, he gave no indication of whether he will stay in television—it’s been rumored that he could end up on Fox. Dobbs said on his show “Lou Dobbs Tonight,â€

I am sooooo ANGRY over this! Lou Dobbs was the only decent and professional anchor on cable news. He was far superior to all the idiot talking heads on cable news today. Heck, I don't even consider it news anymore - it's more like entertainment. He was a gentleman, professional, fair and never tried intimidating his guests and talking over them like the people over at MSNBC & FOX as well. A true gentleman and a patriot.

Let the racist Latin groups think they achieved a small victory. They're a bunch of Marxists anyway who don't believe in free speech. I have a feeling Lou Dobbs will be back in some capacity and we will continue fighting the good fight on illegal immigration. They can't silence us all!!!

Personally, I would LOVE to see Lou run for office as an Independent.

Article from infowars.com:

Thought Police Drive Lou Dobbs Off CNN

The foundation liberals have finally done it. They have managed to get Lou Dobbs removed from CNN. On November 11, Dobbs announced his resignation, effective immediately.

Dobbs is a gentleman, so he didn’t mention the gunfire directed at his home — the sort of thing you’d expect in a thugocracy like Mexico, not the United States — and he didn’t mention the concerted effort spearheaded by Presente, the National Council of La Raza, and other pro-illegal immigration groups to get him thrown off the air. Media Matters, MoveOn.org, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have consistently agitated to have Dobbs removed.

Soros and the left-cover side of the global elite have realized a victory. Dobbs kept hammering on the broken border and this irritated the elite who want open and unchecked borders in order to drive down wages and destroy the living standards of middle class Americans. Dobbs was a roadblock in the elite’s plan to turn the planet into a unified slave labor plantation.

Lou Dobbs has few options. He may retire. Or he may go over to Fox News. But that is not much of an option. Fox News is part of the controlled opposition. Rupbert Mordoch is a one-world minion who supported the political campaign of Hillary Clinton. Fox programs push the global warming agenda.

Fox News is the flipside supposedly in opposition to the “liberal biasâ€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Update: Lou Dobbs to Quit CNN

[quote]More recently, Mr. Dobbs’ views on immigration provoked a protest by Hispanic groups. Members of the groups complained that CNN was allowing Mr. Dobbs “to spread lies and misinformation about us each night.â€
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast