Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking News: immigrant riots break out in the US!

Can you imagine what the OBLs and the liberal press will try to say WHEN this happens?

Or I wonder if it will be Americans rioting after enough of our citizens are killed, raped, or mauled?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could only imagine.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William, I've already seen some low level confrontational situations occurring in my area.

This is another reason why I wish we had a stronger president. When illegal aliens get the feeling that the laws and what will be tolerated are wishy washy and when they believe that America's laws are negotiable they become confused.

One of the things our government can pretty much count on when it comes to US, is that we BELIEVE we WILL get into trouble if we break our laws. We aren't very confused about it.

These are two very different mindsets. It's very dangerous for President Bush to put out so many confusing signals.

Think of a large intersection. If all the lights go haywire and red lights become green lights and green lights become yellow lights, there's going to be a crash.

President Bush is like a police officer standing in the middle of a large intersection doing a really bad job of directing the traffic. People don't know whether they should stop or keep going. The police officer could get run over too.

Wake up, confused and lost President Bush. Have the courage to say, "Immigration laws are the law and they will be enforced, not 25% not 15% not 82%.....100%."

End the "confusion", which will lead to chaos which could lead to violence in our country. Enforce the laws. Put being the POTUS before your personal friendships. To do anything other than that, makes you unworthy of your job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Getting up in the morning and having this splashed all over the papers and networks, wouldnt surprise me one bit.
    Americans are mad, and getting madder by the minute.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can you even imagine what the information request load on our website will be when that happens?

I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect to eventually see immigrant riots in America. We have seen black riots before in our history, but I believe the anatomy of these riots will be very different.

W

And another thing. When President Bush stays quiet regarding the comments and ACTIONS which have recently been heard and observed by the American people from Vicente Fox....once again he sends a lot of confusing messages.

This is so wrong of a president. He should have in a second responded to Mr. Fox and informed him as well as anyone else in the world that NO PERSON from any other country will ever override the will of the American people regarding issues concerning our country. This is a terrible mistake on his part.

We are at war. This president should not be sending mixed signals and messages to anyone.

He shouldn't even talk about "security" for Americans anymore until he's ready to give us REAL security, by enforcing our laws and telling those who have chosen to break them to return to their own countries. Instead he wants to reward them, but pretend that he isn't. How is he going to send temporary workers home in six years if he can't do it now. He won't even be president, he has NO WAY to be 100% certain they would leave. AND HE KNOWS IT. AND WE KNOW IT.

He should stop playing Russian Roulette with the American people. It's a game he plays with us everyday.

Things would probably even be going better in the Iraq War and maybe more people would still be alive if he only knew how to say what needs to be said and to do what needs to be done.

Unfortunately, that would require a level of courage which clearly seems to be too high for George Bush to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can you even imagine what the information request load on our website will be when that happens?

I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect to eventually see immigrant riots in America. We have seen black riots before in our history, but I believe the anatomy of these riots will be very different.

W
    We've also had white riots too.

Have you seen the movie Rosewood?
    http://sydaby.eget.net/ody/emi/report.htm

Have you ever studied Tulsa Oklahoma Race Riots?
    http://www.mc.cc.md.us/Departments/h...deLaOliva.html

No one ethnicity have a monopoly on rioting. Rioting is a human trait.
    I've never heard of a pride of lions tearing up the grassland because they were mad.

With statements like this, it is evident that we still have not learned to think of Americans as one people. This thinking will defeat us before the reconquistas even have a chance to lay down their battle plans.
    I just hope one day we wake up before it's too late...

personally, I think america is divided by class as much as it is by race ethnicity or religion-
    and I think the most memorable riot in anyone's mind is what the black people call the Uprising but what others call the rodney king riots
    I'am thinking the 1930's were a very violent time in us history and there were worker uprisings then- but of course we werent ever taught real history in school.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    personally, I think america is divided by class as much as it is by race ethnicity or religion-
    and I think the most memorable riot in anyone's mind is what the black people call the Uprising but what others call the rodney king riots
    I'am thinking the 1930's were a very violent time in us history and there were worker uprisings then- but of course we werent ever taught real history in school.
    What you have stated was an absolute fact Thelma. Americans are divided. And ultimately that will be her greatest flaw.
    To most people on this board, Nazi Germany was something they only read about. That doesn't nullify that it was real.

In the year 2006 I hope we take a different approach. The reconquista movement is under way and here we are bickering amongst ourselves while the country is under attack. Americans really need to wake up. Without unification, this movement against illegal immigration is dead.

Testament, I saw Rosewood. It was a good movie about the coal mine workers protesting and getting better working conditions. But I wouldn't call that rioting in the same sense as I think of a riot. I know there was some violence, but that was quite a bit different. It was about labor laws.
    By the way, sometimes at work we skip lunch. (Thanks Jorge and Corporate America) But I always say to people, "Do you realize
    that people died so that you could have your breaks ?!! They think about it and decide not to skip lunch.

Testament, we are mostly familiar with the black riots in America. It's just a fact. To say that, is not to be divided. If I had been old enough to understand what was going on, I would have joined in to help them. Please don't try to take us down that slippery path right now, Testament, of TRYING to read more into things that are really not there. WE ARE UNITED IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AND JUST FOR A TID BIT OF INFO FOR YOU, I WORK WITH AND KNOW MANY BLACK AMERICANS. THEY ARE TICKED OFF AND BECOMING MORE TICKED OFF BY THE MINUTE OVER ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Just like white Americans, the more black Americans know about illegal immigration the more they want something done. Do you think they feel "differently" about the laws of our land, Testament ?

So, tell me, Testament, how did you like the things Vicente Fox was saying last week ? I bet you had a big desire to UNITE, just like we do.
    Well here we are.

Just curious, is there anything that you have done or are doing to try to UNITE people in our cause ? I'm trying very hard and it's worth it because we are becoming more and more united by the day. What would you suggest that people do? Perhaps speak clearly and truthfully to begin with ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast