Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Testament, what the heck does that avatar mean? Is that suppose to mean that this is how angry you are about illegal immigration ?

Last time I asked you that question you avoided answering.

Are you angry about illegal immigration or are you for illegal immigration and expressing your hidden views towards us ?

Everyone's avatar makes a strong statement about their thoughts, their feelings and it is an attempt to send a message. What is your message, Testament? I've been dying to know everytime I read your posts !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, the part where I said if I had been old enough to join in and help them in the riots I'd like to clarify something. I'm not a believer in riots. They're too dangerous, and I don't throw things.

I did grow up to become the type of person who deplores injustice and people being mistreated. I believe in people's rights and I will continue to stand up and speak out about that forever.

I will always support the truth. The truth is that illegal immigration is wrong. It is an injustice to the American people and to those who immigrate to America legally. It is also a dangerous thing in these times of terrorism and people who do it should be punished, not rewarded. To me, that is the truth, plain and simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Testament
    Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    personally, I think america is divided by class as much as it is by race ethnicity or religion-
    and I think the most memorable riot in anyone's mind is what the black people call the Uprising but what others call the rodney king riots
    I'am thinking the 1930's were a very violent time in us history and there were worker uprisings then- but of course we werent ever taught real history in school.
    What you have stated was an absolute fact Thelma. Americans are divided. And ultimately that will be her greatest flaw.
    To most people on this board, Nazi Germany was something they only read about. That doesn't nullify that it was real.

In the year 2006 I hope we take a different approach. The reconquista movement is under way and here we are bickering amongst ourselves while the country is under attack. Americans really need to wake up. Without unification, this movement against illegal immigration is dead.
    Testament,

I agree with your point that all Americans need to unify and we have made that a cornerstone of our message at ALIPAC.

For many of us, Nazi Germany is not just something we have read about. We are told about it each week on TV and in movies. Many of my friends jokingly refer to the History Channel as the Hitler Channel due to their constant focus on Hitler and WW2.

In my case, I was privy to oral accounts due to each of my grandfathers participation in the war along with their brothers.

You are correct that there have been white riots. Here in NC we had the Wilmington riots at the turn of the century.

I should have been more specific in what I was trying to say and I thank you for pointing that out.

What I meant to convey was that in the year 2006, the only recent examples of modern riots have been in the black community in New Orleans (2005), Los Angeles (1991) and several cities in 1968. We could also add in the New York blackout in the late 70's unless I'm missing any.

I believe that modern immigrant riots will be a whole new ballgame considering the population density, modern weaponry, and mass communications aspects.

Some reports from S. CA indicate there is already a Low-Intensity Conflict (LIC) between black and latino gangs. One source in our archives indicates that gang membership is no longer a targeting consideration and the conflict is along racial lines.

Let's not forget the Plan of San Diego Riots.
    http://www.alipac.us/article738.html

Isn't it fair to say that the French and Australians were completely surprised by the riots there and the nature of the insurrection?

W

PS: I'm still learning about a lot of this hidden history.

Wasn't Thelma Hopkins one of the girls in Dawn (featuring Tony Orlando)? You're not her, are you?

Dawn go away I'am too gooooodddd for you......

I be kool - but my name is Rebecca- Thelma was a made up name cause I couldnt get my password to work--
    You aren't related to Bob from Chicago are you? :P

[
    Everyone's avatar makes a strong statement about their thoughts, their feelings and it is an attempt to send a message. What is your message, Testament? I've been dying to know everytime I read your posts !![/quote]

legal us citiszen - well If I had been able to get adobe photostop to work I would have had a gargoyle monster-
    why ? cause I love monsters- also , It worked for the Picts when the romans came to conquer Scotland!

but yes, we are going to have to set aside some of our natural human pettiiness to make this work!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Wasn't Thelma Hopkins one of the girls in Dawn (featuring Tony Orlando)? You're not her, are you?
    I thought you were Barny's girlfriend ThelmaLou on The Andy Griffith Show.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oh dear- me oh my- I think I better hire a public relations firm - like allyn to give some pizzazzzz to my image here **gasp**

Maybe you can find a nice PR firm in India or China. I hear thats where some rich Americans do business now. Some rich traiters, like the Waltons, the Bush family, etc.....
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Testament, I saw Rosewood. It was a good movie about the coal mine workers protesting and getting better working conditions. But I wouldn't call that rioting in the same sense as I think of a riot. I know there was some violence, but that was quite a bit different. It was about labor laws.
    I'm sorry Legal, we must have watched two different movies.
    Here is another link:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120036/
    Testament, we are mostly familiar with the black riots in America. It's just a fact. To say that, is not to be divided. If I had been old enough to understand what was going on, I would have joined in to help them. Please don't try to take us down that slippery path right now, Testament, of TRYING to read more into things that are really not there. WE ARE UNITED IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AND JUST FOR A TID BIT OF INFO FOR YOU, I WORK WITH AND KNOW MANY BLACK AMERICANS. THEY ARE TICKED OFF AND BECOMING MORE TICKED OFF BY THE MINUTE OVER ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Trust me Legal, I've seen enough racism to last two life times and I'm not even black, white or Latino. I don't race bait, but I do call it as I see it. Nothing more or less. Did you know there were more Latinos involved in the "Rodney Riots" than blacks? So tell me how can that be a "black riot"?
    So, tell me, Testament, how did you like the things Vicente Fox was saying last week ? I bet you had a big desire to UNITE, just like we do.
    Well here we are.
    Excuse my slowness, but what does this mean?
    Just curious, is there anything that you have done or are doing to try to UNITE people in our cause ? I'm trying very hard and it's worth it because we are becoming more and more united by the day. What would you suggest that people do? Perhaps speak clearly and truthfully to begin with ?
    Well Mr. Legal, I have told Bootsie that I have a surprise for her and others on this site. But now I feel that it is time to spoil the surprise...

I'm a programmer by trade and I have a simple game that I'm writing about illegal immigration. Keep in mind this game is from OUR point of view.
    Also in January, we are casting for my feature length film about illegal immigration. Shooting is to begin in February. I have already secured the web URL for the movie. This will be an independent film so the story has to be real good because we don't have the budget like the big studios.

Right here and now, I promise the following people a free copy when it goes to DVD format:
    LegalUSCitizen
    Bootsie
    Judy
    Mr. ALIPAC
    Butterbean
    Thelma Hopkins
    Rockfish
    (These are the oly people that I know on this board)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast