Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Testament, what the heck does that avatar mean? Is that suppose to mean that this is how angry you are about illegal immigration ?

Last time I asked you that question you avoided answering.

Are you angry about illegal immigration or are you for illegal immigration and expressing your hidden views towards us ?

Everyone's avatar makes a strong statement about their thoughts, their feelings and it is an attempt to send a message. What is your message, Testament? I've been dying to know everytime I read your posts !!
    Legal, now whose reading into things now!

That is the face of a man that has had enough. I have had enough of the excuses by the La Raza group for their blatant racism and disregard for Americans as a whole. That face is my face that I wear everyday.

Don't you think my avatar is a depiction of pure rage?

I have no hidden views about promoting illegal immigration. I am 100% against illegal immigration. But as I have said earlier that this fight cannot contain any elements of racism. You will see when you watch my movie.

That face will be personified in every scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Testament
    Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    personally, I think america is divided by class as much as it is by race ethnicity or religion-
    and I think the most memorable riot in anyone's mind is what the black people call the Uprising but what others call the rodney king riots
    I'am thinking the 1930's were a very violent time in us history and there were worker uprisings then- but of course we werent ever taught real history in school.
    What you have stated was an absolute fact Thelma. Americans are divided. And ultimately that will be her greatest flaw.
    To most people on this board, Nazi Germany was something they only read about. That doesn't nullify that it was real.

In the year 2006 I hope we take a different approach. The reconquista movement is under way and here we are bickering amongst ourselves while the country is under attack. Americans really need to wake up. Without unification, this movement against illegal immigration is dead.
    Testament,

I agree with your point that all Americans need to unify and we have made that a cornerstone of our message at ALIPAC.

For many of us, Nazi Germany is not just something we have read about. We are told about it each week on TV and in movies. Many of my friends jokingly refer to the History Channel as the Hitler Channel due to their constant focus on Hitler and WW2.

In my case, I was privy to oral accounts due to each of my grandfathers participation in the war along with their brothers.

You are correct that there have been white riots. Here in NC we had the Wilmington riots at the turn of the century.

I should have been more specific in what I was trying to say and I thank you for pointing that out.

What I meant to convey was that in the year 2006, the only recent examples of modern riots have been in the black community in New Orleans (2005), Los Angeles (1991) and several cities in 1968. We could also add in the New York blackout in the late 70's unless I'm missing any.

I believe that modern immigrant riots will be a whole new ballgame considering the population density, modern weaponry, and mass communications aspects.

Some reports from S. CA indicate there is already a Low-Intensity Conflict (LIC) between black and latino gangs. One source in our archives indicates that gang membership is no longer a targeting consideration and the conflict is along racial lines.

Let's not forget the Plan of San Diego Riots.
    http://www.alipac.us/article738.html

Isn't it fair to say that the French and Australians were completely surprised by the riots there and the nature of the insurrection?

W

PS: I'm still learning about a lot of this hidden history.
    Mr. ALIPAC,
    I know exactly what you are saying. I just hope racial factions don't destroy the whole movement against illegal immigration. Riots are bad for everyone, including those that are not involved directly.
    If I can suggest one thng: Can we all just be referred to as Americans?

"If I can suggest one thng: Can we all just be referred to as Americans?"

While I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly, I also have to acknowledge that we must mention our differences as well.

For instance, I'm fond of pointing out that we have many Hispanic Americans and black Americans supporting our struggle. My goal here is not to focus on our differences but to show that the race baiters are trying to mislabel our movement.

Also, we cannot exclude the word Mexican or Hispanic from our conversations without being a bit disingenuous. The Mexican government is supporting illegal immigration north and although most of us are not focused on the race of illegal immigrants, most are considered Hispanic.

It is good to know that you are putting so much time and effort into a movie about this issue and movement and I appreciate your vigilance on race issues.

Most of the good organizations in this movement do not want to be included in any publication with the racially motivated groups.

I have extensive tape footage of the Rodney King riots and news broadcasts in my old archives of VHS. I saw interviews with Latinos but I did not know they were widely involved in the riots.

I also agree that everyone loses in a riot and although I am confident our movement will prevail, I am not as confident we will do so before some more serious problems emerge.

That is why I am so fervently supporting all political and civic options to diffuse this situation.

Should we fail in our effort to utilize the methods given to us in the Constitution, then my vision for the future of America is a grim one indeed.

I will do all in my power to keep all groups working together and to not alienate anyone that would stand with us on this issue.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry Testament. Thank you for your answers. Thank you for reassuring me that you are fighting to have our laws enforced. Okay, that's two times that I've said I'm sorry to you !! Hopefully that will be the end of it !! Friends ? I hope so.

When I saw this subject I thought, oh no. It's almost like it's better not to even talk about it, yet we can't deny it could happen.

I guess it would be horrible if it did. What would it accomplish ? Injury, death, jail ? You'd think the other side would recognize that too. Do they? I don't know. Only time will tell.

I've always been so proud of the anti-illegal immigration groups because they always speak out against such actions, and always insist that we will fight this battle in a lawful way. I truly believe we will, but it cannot be denied that the American people are angry.

I just hope that whatever happens that we will continue to maintain our principles and that we will set a good example for the future of our country...that you can stand up for what you believe in, that in our country you can speak out about things that are happening, and that by working hard within the law, important and necessary things can be accomplished.

It's not easy fighting this battle. But we are doing it and doing it well.
    I'm really especially proud to be an American now. I'm also proud to stand up for the people of countries like Mexico by denouncing their leader's treatment of them and his disrespect for us.

In my opinion, being a good American means caring very much about our neighbors to the north, east, south and west, while at the same time NEVER forgetting that our FIRST responsibility is right here, at home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123