Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I think the citizen of the this Country should file a class action law suit against Obama his whole administration , Congress , the Senate, and anyone else (like Czars) elected or not, for passing laws, bills, rules, and what other abomination's they are perpetuating against the people and our Republic.

They should be charged and sued for the unlawful destruction of the Constitution, Bill of rights, and for turning their back on the laws of the land and abandoning the "Oath of Office" they took when elected...just for starters....

Kathyet
    lol...I'm in.....how do we get a law suit started?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    I think the citizen of the this Country should file a class action law suit against Obama his whole administration , Congress , the Senate, and anyone else (like Czars) elected or not, for passing laws, bills, rules, and what other abomination's they are perpetuating against the people and our Republic.

They should be charged and sued for the unlawful destruction of the Constitution, Bill of rights, and for turning their back on the laws of the land and abandoning the "Oath of Office" they took when elected...just for starters....

Kathyet

I don't know but I think it would be great and is long over due.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady

Kathyet
    They should also be charged with failure to protect our borders and our safety and for dereliction of duty.

I don't know but I think it would be great and is long over due.

Kathyet
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    I hate this president more each day I read how much he is against the American people and behind illegal aliens. It is criminal and treason and he is avoiding the job he was sworn to do. I hope the illegals were deported after the trooper was found to only be doing his sworn duty. Good grief man what has America come to????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Ditto that. I want him out of office and I don't care how it's done or what the reason is - just get him OUT. I've never hated a politician or POTUS more than this dispicable turd. I can hardly stand to look at him with his dumbo ears and his lying purple lips. Anyone who cannot see thru him at this point must have scales on thier eyes!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure is this is true...but it might brighten your day

Barack H. Obama - Born in Kenya IV - The REAL Birth Certificate AT LAST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMF51vXb ... ture=email

Kathyet

Bill O'Reilly would be interested in that information kathyet. O'Reilly gets really upset when anyone questions the Hawaii certificate offered by Mr. Obama, and the newspaper announcement of Mr. Obama's birth.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Just notice how the press release was Friday the 18th. All controversial stuff is released purposely on Friday, so it runs its cycle and is not major news on Monday.

i heard about it Thursday night on FoxNews Channel.
    it broke on Hannity with the Clinton Video and was later confirmed on
    Greta's show

With confirmation of the suit against Arizona, and with comments allegedly made to Senator Kyl about refusal to secure the border without comprehensive immigration reform, this administration seems to care less for real security, and more for their agenda and need for new voters.

Russian Roulette for all.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    With confirmation of the suit against Arizona, and with comments allegedly made to Senator Kyl about refusal to secure the border without comprehensive immigration reform, this administration seems to care less for real security, and more for their agenda and need for new voters.

Russian Roulette for all.

Peach, your now just figuring this out? this administration has been a joke since day one.
    Remember, this loser president has never said anything about the killings or BP agent Rosas, or Az Rancher Robert Krentz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast