Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/ ... gal-aliens

Trooper Absolved For Detaining Illegal Immigrant
    Last Updated: Wed, 02/10/2010 - 12:06pm

A state trooper sued for racial profiling after detaining a group of illegal aliens during a traffic stop has been exonerated by a federal appeals court that has ruled the officer acted appropriately.

The incident occurred three years ago in Rhode Island when the trooper (Thomas Chabot) pulled over a van on Richmond’s Route 95 for a traffic violation. The officer followed department procedure by asking the driver as well as the passengers in the van for identification. When the driver and more than a dozen passengers could not provide valid identification Chabot contacted Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials.

Outrage ensued among pro immigrant, civil rights groups that were quick to accuse the trooper of “egregious racial profilingâ€

The incident occurred three years ago in Rhode Island when the trooper (Thomas Chabot) pulled over a van on Richmond’s Route 95 for a traffic violation. The officer followed department procedure by asking the driver as well as the passengers in the van for identification. When the driver and more than a dozen passengers could not provide valid identification Chabot contacted Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials.
    My local Police department here in California does exactly the same thing, if no ID they are detained and fingerprinted and if they turn out to be illegal they are turned over to the feds at a nearby federal penitentiary. I wonder why SF and LA don't boycott my little town?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks ya'll...seems like the Rhode Island decision should slam the door on any objections that Obama and his minions would have.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I hate this president more each day I read how much he is against the American people and behind illegal aliens. It is criminal and treason and he is avoiding the job he was sworn to do. I hope the illegals were deported after the trooper was found to only be doing his sworn duty. Good grief man what has America come to????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    I hate this president more each day I read how much he is against the American people and behind illegal aliens. It is criminal and treason and he is avoiding the job he was sworn to do. I hope the illegals were deported after the trooper was found to only be doing his sworn duty. Good grief man what has America come to????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I AGREE WITH YOU, AND I THINK OBAMA NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED IMO HE IS TAKING THIS A LITTLE TOO FAR AND HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A JERK HE HAS TURNED OUT TO BE.

Deport all illegal aliens

WE HAVE TO ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT AND REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS. AMERICANS SUPPORT SB 1070 AND DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. THIS PRESIDENT WE HAVE NOW IS NOT WORKING FOR AMERICANS. WE HAVE TO ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT IN 2012 BECAUSE OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE WORKING FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Real good timing with this, Obama. Right before elections. This man is single-handedly turning me from an independent into a republican.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Impeach Obama......Period!!! Jan Brewer is has far more experience in running a government then Obama could ever dream of. Obama is nothing more then a wannabe at best who cant even follow his Marxist dreams correctly. You put a weak enough and dumb enough person to run the most powerful nation in the world, you make that nation vulnerable and able to be brought down. There are greater forces out there trying to destroy this country other then a handful of crazy liberals and progressive pieces of garbage.

I think the citizen of the this Country should file a class action law suit against Obama his whole administration , Congress , the Senate, and anyone else (like Czars) elected or not, for passing laws, bills, rules, and what other abomination's they are perpetuating against the people and our Republic.

They should be charged and sued for the unlawful destruction of the Constitution, Bill of rights, and for turning their back on the laws of the land and abandoning the "Oath of Office" they took when elected...just for starters....

Kathyet

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast