Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jamesw62, I am hoping that others just joining with us may need to make the connection, as we have done. Pieces are falling into place, and now with the news that there may be attempts to do some type of blanket amnesty, without Congress, and with Executive Order, do we need any further evidence that these people are evil?

As I write this, I am watching a clip of Senator Kyl on Fox Business, repeating that Mr. Obama is holding border security hostage to CIR.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    jamesw62, I am hoping that others just joining with us may need to make the connection, as we have done. Pieces are falling into place, and now with the news that there may be attempts to do some type of blanket amnesty, without Congress, and with Executive Order, do we need any further evidence that these people are evil?

As I write this, I am watching a clip of Senator Kyl on Fox Business, repeating that Mr. Obama is holding border security hostage to CIR.

Funny i was watching the same video on FoxNews. Shepherd Smith.
    if he tries this with an executive order, his presidency is over because i think there will be charges brought against him and the entire administration for dereliction of duty, failure to uphold the laws of the Constitution, and other things

As I write this response, I am seeing that same video clip again, on Greta Van Sustern. She is saying that both Senator Kyl and Senator McCain will be on her show tomorrow. Rick Santorum is on saying that he believes Senator Kyl.

I hope that charges will be brought against this Administration. I would say, why wait, are they not ignoring their duty now? Some lawmakers, people in Congress, fully aware of the danger from this Administration, need to get the message out there for the American people to begin to think more about this.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that AZ Governor Jan Brewer might be in the best position to lead the charge - in a counter suit against the government except for one problem - $$$$.

Please support Arizona and yourselves and spread the site for the legal defense fund far and wide.

http://www.keepazsafe.com/
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Related Posts:

Unreal:Mexico joins lawsuits agst Arizona over new immig law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203640.html

Mexico asks court to reject Ariz. immigration law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203616.html

Mexico files court brief against Arizona immigration law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203656.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345