Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Attorney General Slams Obama Terror Policies

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Bush ... ode=C39D-1
    [quote]The killing of Osama bin Laden was a great victory for the U.S. intelligence community, but it may well be the last one because of the Obama administration’s refusal to use tough tactics such as waterboarding on terror suspects, former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey warns.

The information that led U.S. agents to bin Laden could not have been obtained without stringent interrogation methods, Mukasey writes in The Wall Street Journal.

Michael Mukasey: Obama administration demoralizes intelligence personnel. (Getty Images Photo)
    “Consider how the intelligence that led to bin Laden came to hand. It began with a disclosure from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed [KSM], who broke like a dam under the pressure of harsh interrogation techniques that included waterboarding. He loosed a torrent of information — including eventually the nickname of a trusted courier of bin Laden,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The

The hell with water boarding...Under Obama terrorists trying to enter our country arent even picked up any more. They are just chased back across the border to try somewhere else...lmao

Our nation is the biggest joke on Earth now.

Banned
    Their just jelous because Obama done something Bush didnt do in 7 years.I dont support torture but if thats all REPS.have to brag about they dont have much to do.Theycant say now that Obama is week on terrorist and not a strong leader so their running scared and trying to change subject to something else saying hes week on torture,even alot of REPS.are against it.