Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, you're WAY AHEAD OF US, JJ!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

No, Junius, the US Government dubbed the name Al-Qaeda for bin Laden's organization.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=9872

The Arabs never heard of the term Al-Qaeda until WE came up with it to describe "something" related to Osama bin Laden.

Does Al Qaeda exist?
    10/17/2005 1:30:00 PM GMT

Why hasn't Osama Bin Laden, the alleged leader of Al Qaeda network, been captured up till now?

Does Al-Qaeda exist or not?- Several analysts tried to answer this question- But a previously published editorial on Pravda Website suggests that there’s no such thing as Al Qaeda- it doesn’t exist and never has.

Al Qaeda, a fake enemy created by the United States and its ally Britain, was produced for the sole purpose of using it as an excuse to invade and terrorize Arab and Middle East nations to swallow the world’s oil resources, the editorial said.

We never heard of such a name "Al Qaeda", defined by President Bush as the center of a vast and well-organized international terrorist cell, before 9-11- Nor did hear about the network’s alleged leader Osama Bin Laden, or his family, believed to have huge business with President Bush’s family.

Bush is trying to tell his nation that “your enemy is a well-known maxim, but one that is difficult to observe in practice,� and expects them to digest this lie.

• The Power of Nightmares

If we’re criticising the supine acceptance of the American President claims, we must as well mention Adam Curtis’s brilliant three-hour film that came to light earlier this year, challenging those lies and many other accepted articles of faith in the so-called “war on terror�.

According to "The Power of Nightmares", aired on the BBC, much of what we have been told about this mega threat labeled by the world super powers as international terrorism "is a fantasy that has been exaggerated and distorted by politicians. It is a dark illusion that has spread unquestioned through governments around the world, the security services and the international media."

Simply, if Osama bin Laden, the alleged leader of Al Qaeda network, does lead such a huge and dangerous international organization with trained “terrorists� operating in some 40 countries, mostly Arab countries, as stated by Bush, why has the American President and his powerful and influential administration failed to produce hard evidence of it? Why hasn’t he been captured up till now?

Britain arrested 664 “terror suspects� since 9/11 attacks, only 17 have been found guilty, most of them with no connection to extremist groups or Al Qaeda network?

Why despite claims made by the U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld "Meet the Press" in 2001 that Al Qaeda network controls massive high-tech cave complexes in Afghanistan, British and U.S. occupation forces never found such thing?

If "Al Qaeda" was such a huge and group of well-trained operatives, or “terrorists� why haven’t we ever been told about such a threat when the U.S. Cole was bombed a few months before 9-11?

"Al Qaeda" has become a euphemistic umbrella classification, the U.S. president uses to group any Middle Eastern fighter as an enemy. Now Bush can label any group he deems necessary to attack an organised “terror group� with links to Al Qaeda.

Going back to the U.S. President’s questionable motivations that were used to convince the Americans and the world that attacking Iraq was a necessity, you’ll get the feeling that Bush’s persistent rhetoric about Al Qaeda and the terror threat is nothing more than a smoke and mirror illusion.

When you come to think of it, how can a group of people, with very primitive equipment ever have any real central organization structure? If they were that powerful, high-tech equipped operatives as we’re being told, they would have certainly attacked the U.S. again after September 11.

Also if Al Qaeda was such a well-organised terror group, it’s supposed to have numerous cells on the soil of its foremost enemy, the United States- There has never been a single domestic terror cell captured since Bush has been in office! Also most of the terror suspects the U.S. arrested in the immediate aftermath of Sep. 11 attacks haven’t been charged with crimes in anyway associated with terrorism.

The only “really suspicious� activity of people detained after Sep. 11, were a group of Israelis caught in New Jersey filming themselves in the foreground of the burning World Trade Center with "looks of jubilation on their faces".

It later turned out that two of the gentlemen arrested had link to Mossad, Israel’s intelligence agency. The men, however, were released from jail weeks later and were allowed to go back to Israel.

"Al Qaeda", if it really existed to anywhere near the extent that we have been told then there would have been another attack on the U.S. But unfortunately, the information we receive comes from two sides that both have great benefit in exaggerating Al Qaeda threat: tapes by the group’s members and the military and intelligence agencies that have great interest in maintaining the facade of an extremely dangerous terror cell.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was ONE, Judy. Remember that group of maybe 5 Muslim men that were captured either in upstate New York or maybe New Jersey??? They were said to have trained in Afghanistan under bin Laden. They were called the SOMETHING, SOMETHING (name of town, I believe) 5. Could it have been Lackawanna Five??? Does that ring a bell or is it something completely different??

But, I've thought OFTEN that, if these cells were all over the world and if Bush was SO SUCCESSFUL in preventing terrorist attacks, why have we not heard of bunches being rounded up. What MY PERSONAL OPINION is is that there ARE cells but that we just haven't improved our intelligence so they are just out there PLANNING. They will strike again.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Here it is:

today's papers A summary of what's in the major U.S. newspapers.

Buffalo Soldiers
    By Bill O'Brien
    Posted Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at 5:41 AM ET

The Los Angeles Times and the New York Times lead with the arrest of five Arab-American men on Friday night outside of Buffalo. They are charged with operating an active al-Qaida terrorist cell. The Washington Post fronts the fiveâ€â€

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asia ... index.html

Here is an interview with Osama in October 2001. He says they used to call the camp in Afghanistan "al-qaeda". Then then US used it to describe the whole organization if there is an organization. There was a Wikipedia definition I found some months ago that stated the name "al-qaeda" was "dubbed" by the US Government. Osama had another name for his organization called something else. I'll see if I can find it. The camp in Afghanistan was set up with the Americans to fight the Soviets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg_ ... tion_video

Look at this. There are people questioning whether or not Nick Berg was actually murdered. I remember wondering where in the world they got a US army prison issue orange jumpsuit in Iraq and why they would bother putting him in it if they intended to kill him.

We're in Deep Twit.

WE DON"T KNOW ANYTHING. The more we learn the more we find out we don't know.

Mirages. What is real and what isn't is almost indistinguishable.

Gosh, Judy--just stop posting!! I don't want to know anymore! I want to be oblivious like they want us to be!!!

If ignorance is bliss, I want to be BLISTERED!!!

I have a feeling that some of these little known "facts" are just more stories made up to confuse the issue. One side makes up a story so the other side has to top it. I don't believe any of it, personally. I know what I know from living among them so I'm not going to get into this but I can tell you that the name of the game for them is decpetion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't ask what you know but it is a scary thought to know we are being deceived from all sides. Is there an END TO THIS MADNESS???

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast