Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-SPAN 3- Link to sheriffs hearing- LIVE

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I watched on C-Span 3 the House Judicial Committee on border security. Today. All 4 Sheriffs was Ask by Rep. King about the Amnesty of 86. One, of them said after 86. That it was like a open invitation. They all said, any guestworker/ Amnesty would be an open invitation, to an even greater flood of Illegals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Precisely. And if we give amnesty or even guest worker status to twenty million more, we will have sixty million behind them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Definately. Enforcement first, the we will talk about "guestworkers/amnesty" once the borders are secured. I don't wanna talk about it even after that as a matter of fact.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

It makes me sick that those jerks in Washington think they know more about what goes on on this wretched border than the people who live and work here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)