Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    NB...I guess we bypassed the barrio section of Orange. I was referring to the section with all of the little shops and the town square- I think it was Main St. I had never been there before, and we thoroughly enjoyed the day! You just dispelled my illusion!
    I'm sorry AmericanMe. I would love nothing better than to drive by this particular Home Depot and see ZERO illegals or even a reduction of illegals loitering about seeking work. But I have not seen it. Of course, perhaps this particular Home Depot is not one of those "six" areas that have been focused on to reduce this problem.
    I hear you, NB!!! I could be wrong...but that particular Home Depot is probably the only HD in Orange...in which case it will become headquarters for all the illegals expelled from the other six areas.
    The City of Orange may be making some efforts. Lets not forget that Orange County as a whole has done little to combat this problem. Right next to Orange you have the city of Santa Ana, which may as well be a sanctuary city ( it may be). To the south, you have Costa Mesa which has actually done some good things regarding illegal invaders. That police department has implemented 287(g), despite a huge outcry from the illegal invader community within that city and does notify ICE when an illegal is arrested.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a home depot by me (Hempstead, NY) that is AWFUL, I've written corporate and will no longer shop there. When I tell you there are 100 it is no exageration, the numbers seem to have increased, however, I thought about it and perhaps the reason they are all there is because there are fewer people hiring/using them. They are in/around the cars, sitting on shopping carts, follow you around the store looking for a dollar to carry stuff.

I stopped going after my reply back from home depot which basically said they couldn't do anything.

There is another home depot in Freeport, NY...they put up fencing around the entire shopping center lot and have security now, the illegals have to be off the property on the sidewalk.

Ive opted for Lowes, its out of the way and there are ZERO illegals there.

I think these day labors have hurt home depot's across the nation, I heard they were closing several stores. If these places are going to pander to illegals they deserve to lose business.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NB...I guess we bypassed the barrio section of Orange. I was referring to the section with all of the little shops and the town square- I think it was Main St. I had never been there before, and we thoroughly enjoyed the day! You just dispelled my illusion!
    Yes the town square is quaint and the antique shops everywhere. You can sit in front of an old fashion drug store with a cafe inside. It is a definite feel of back in history. Like NB says Santa Ana is 79% non English speaking. It's quite unattractive and run down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12