Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger says "NO LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS"

About the possibility that California might grant driver's licenses to illegal immigrants Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said:

“It'll never happen. It'll never get past me because I made it very clear that we have to have immigration reformâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To: Assemblymember.lieber@assembly.ca.gov
    Bcc: Assemblymember.wolk@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.swanson@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.ruskin@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.price@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.mullin@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.ma@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.levine@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.leno@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.laird@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.krekorian@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.karnette@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.jones@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.huffman@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.hayashi@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.hancock@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.galgiani@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.furutani@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.feuer@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.evans@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.eng@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.dymally@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.desaulnier@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.davis@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.charles@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.brownley@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.berg@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.beall@assembly.ca.gov; Assemblymember.bass@assembly.ca.gov
    Subject: SB 60
    Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 9:13 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Assembly Persons,

I was simply appalled to see the news that SB 60, granting CA Driver's Licenses to ILLEGAL aliens, had passed the California Assembly by a vote of 41 -31 with 9 members abstaining.

Need I remind you that:

There is a federal law that makes it unlawful for illegals to even be in our country.

There is another federal law that makes it unlawful for anyone, to employ an illegal, anywhere within our United States.

California has an unemployment rate of 7.3%, and ranks 47th among all states, for the highest unemployment.

46 OHIO 7.2
    47 CALIFORNIA 7.3
    47 ILLINOIS 7.3
    49 RHODE ISLAND 7.7
    50 MISSISSIPPI 7.9
    51 MICHIGAN 8.5

Why in the world would a bunch of California legislators, a bunch of allegedly educated California legislators, make such an assinine decision, which can only serve to attract MORE completely unwanted, undesirable, illegals to our state.

If the truth be known, and you know just as well as I do, that ILLEGAL ALIENS, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, or whatver you choose to call them, are repsonsible for much, if not all, of the state budget deficit that California is enduring..

I will do everything I possibly can, which is considerable, to unseat, each, and every single one of you, in upcoming elections. Your names have been published, and are now circulating on multiple internet blogs, and have been emailed to no less than 52 major politically active groups in California.

Califonians, are sick and tired of having our state overrun by illegal immigrants, and having our legislators ignore our angst. There soon comes a time when we will take the matter into our own hands.

Shame on all of you,

With all sincerity,
    name removed (Buzzm1)
    A very concerned, and politically active, citizen.

Assembly Persons;

In light of California's current budget crisis which has been exponentially fueled by illegal immigration, how can you possibly further the demise of this once great state by voting for a bill (SB60) that will only attract more illegal immigration to California?

It is unconscionable that any elected official can so blatantly dismiss the will of the citizens. I pray that you will some day be held accountable.

Like I have said many times before. The Real ID is useless when the states are allowed to bypass the laws and give drivers licenses to illegals. Not to mention it is just a tool to track law abiding Americans.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    These of CA must be IGNORANT!! If they are illegal, using stolen identities you don't know who they are! If that was the case we in Maine would know who they are? Be serious and do your homework. DO the math.

STOP all Federal funding if CA allows more corruption! They are the main reason we are in this predicament. They have 1/3 of the illegals there!
    They deserve ALL the gang activity that they have.
    They deserve a water shortage!
    They deserve to run out of fuel!!

We need to protest California and the nuts running it?

What is with you people? Are you being bribed, or paid off with your illegal voting practices? Or maybe it's that important to supply your drug habits? I have 2 words for you .... Narcotics Anonymous!

Who is Narcotics Anonymous?

Obviously this person doesn't know many CA. We are fed up. Only the Republicans fight this mess. The Democrats are corrupt as they can be. I don't think Arnold will sign it. It always comes down to who is running and how the districts are apportioned. My district was split. Guess who took the new split. Loretta Sanchez. She was taken to court over illegal votes and half were thrown out. But she still won by a small portion. Then when the voters vote for a bill to stop this mess, a federal judge, ONE PERSON over turns the will of the people. GET THE JUDGES OUT. If you think CA is a mess because of the judges, start thinking about the whole country if Obama gets it. Coming to your neighborhood soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    These of CA must be IGNORANT!! If they are illegal, using stolen identities you don't know who they are! If that was the case we in Maine would know who they are? Be serious and do your homework. DO the math.

STOP all Federal funding if CA allows more corruption! They are the main reason we are in this predicament. They have 1/3 of the illegals there!

What is with you people? Are you being bribed, or paid off with your illegal voting practices? Or maybe it's that important to supply your drug habits? I have 2 words for you .... Narcotics Anonymous!

Obviously this person doesn't know many CA. We are fed up. Only the Republicans fight this mess. The Democrats are corrupt as they can be. I don't think Arnold will sign it. It always comes down to who is running and how the districts are apportioned. My district was split. Guess who took the new split. Loretta Sanchez. She was taken to court over illegal votes and half were thrown out. But she still won by a small portion. Then when the voters vote for a bill to stop this mess, a federal judge, ONE PERSON over turns the will of the people. GET THE JUDGES OUT. If you think CA is a mess because of the judges, start thinking about the whole country if Obama gets it. Coming to your neighborhood soon.
    Agreed. There are a LOT of things that get snuck past us. We voted down gay marriage and all the sudden it was passed....under the radar of the average Joe. Many of us are fed up and it pains me to see posts saying we "deserve" what we get. There are still a lot of sane people here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can CA. stop paying federal taxes too?

-----------------------------

If you cut off all federal funds to California please remember that 1 out of 8 Americans live in CA. and they will stop paying all federal income taxes, federal fuel taxes, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not a "who" GoGo. A "What"

Narcotics Anonymous is a recovery group for addicts patterned after AA.

I believe the poster was implying that CA lawmakers are smoking crack or otherwise indulging in the use of mind altering substances

Another example of our Mexican legislature in action.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR STATE!!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Not a "who" GoGo. A "What"

Narcotics Anonymous is a recovery group for addicts patterned after AA.

I believe the poster was implying that CA lawmakers are smoking crack or otherwise indulging in the use of mind altering substances
    I understand that "what". But is this a quote from that organization or what? It doesn't make sense. Who is saying what. Is WorriedAmerican saying that or someone he/she is quoting?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast