Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    These of CA must be IGNORANT!! If they are illegal, using stolen identities you don't know who they are! If that was the case we in Maine would know who they are? Be serious and do your homework. DO the math.

STOP all Federal funding if CA allows more corruption! They are the main reason we are in this predicament. They have 1/3 of the illegals there!
    They deserve ALL the gang activity that they have.
    They deserve a water shortage!
    They deserve to run out of fuel!!

We need to protest California and the nuts running it?

What is with you people? Are you being bribed, or paid off with your illegal voting practices? Or maybe it's that important to supply your drug habits? I have 2 words for you .... Narcotics Anonymous!

Who is Narcotics Anonymous?

Not a "who" GoGo. A "What"

Narcotics Anonymous is a recovery group for addicts patterned after AA.

I believe the poster was implying that CA lawmakers are smoking crack or otherwise indulging in the use of mind altering substances
    I understand that "what". But is this a quote from that organization or what? It doesn't make sense. Who is saying what. Is WorriedAmerican saying that or someone he/she is quoting?

LOL.....sorry. Now that makes two of us who have no idea what in the hell end is up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He got in by saying NO licenses to illegals.

Are you kidding me???
    Now he's seemed to have change his mind.
    If he really felt that way, his recent cuts would be to EVERY ONE of them!!
    I've been blaming him here constantly. . . .
    If it isn't him, who runs that state??
    One Executive Order can change EVERYTHING there
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Sorry SicNTiredInSoCal if I hurt your feelings. I just get so fed up since CA is the worst offender in letting the illegals in and they enable them, and practically invite them.

I also feel the same for Maine because we are a Sanctuary State. I don't want our illegal population (6-7 thousand of them) to get to what happened to all you in CA. It's just that cutting off all Federal Funding makes people in politics LISTEN... It will work!
    Dick Morris

What is with you people? Are you being bribed, or paid off with your illegal voting practices? Or maybe it's that important to supply your drug habits? I have 2 words for you .... Narcotics Anonymous!

Who is Narcotics Anonymous?

I believe the poster was implying that CA lawmakers are smoking crack or otherwise indulging in the use of mind altering substances

Yes, I was insinuating that the politicians are not wanting to lose their drug contacts. Questioning if they are being bought somehow.
    There has to be more than the illegal vote that attracts them.
    I wasn't clear in my post. I came home to see the trouble I had caused here!
    Dick Morris

California is on the verge of no return! There will be little doubt left in regards to who's controlling this state if this bill passes. There is no way this state could withstand the ramifications of such a bill! We already have 5-8 million illegal invaders in this state, with no end in sight! This bill, if passed, would likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

[quote:1jx2djoo]Who is Narcotics Anonymous?

Yes, I was insinuating that the politicians are not wanting to lose their drug contacts. Questioning if they are being bought somehow.
    There has to be more than the illegal vote that attracts them.
    I wasn't clear in my post. I came home to see the trouble I had caused here!
    [/quote:1jx2djoo]

We have pockets in CA that is so liberal that they can't use common sense. Berkeley, San Francisco are too. L.A. didn't use to be but now is with Villaraigso. Most of the population hates what is going on, but its like this election, our choices are limited to the area we live in. They have split districts and reapportioned them, making a mess and setting it up on ethnic grounds in some areas. It's a mess. CA will regret it. Families are moving out, business is moving out and I mean big business. I do believe that some politicans aren't taking drugs but getting drug money. I can't prove any of it, but I believe they are in the pocket of cartels and I believe the congressmen and politicians in TX are the same.

Arnold says "NO LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS".

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    California is on the verge of no return! There will be little doubt left in regards to who's controlling this state if this bill passes. There is no way this state could withstand the ramifications of such a bill! We already have 5-8 million illegal invaders in this state, with no end in sight! This bill, if passed, would likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
    -----------------------------------

If the bill passes it won't become law because Arnold says he will never sign such a bill.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Arnold says "NO LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS".

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    -----------------------------------

If the bill passes it won't become law because Arnold says he will never sign such a bill.
    I have learned over the years that what a politician "says" he will do and what he actually "does" can be vastly different!
    Let's hope he stays true to his word...

If they actually win this "right," will we see them setting up donation funds to help them pay to get them or will they get them for free while we pay?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Assembly Persons;

In light of California's current budget crisis which has been exponentially fueled by illegal immigration, how can you possibly further the demise of this once great state by voting for a bill (SB60) that will only attract more illegal immigration to California?

It is unconscionable that any elected official can so blatantly dismiss the will of the citizens. I pray that you will some day be held accountable.
    See the problem is you are thinking like an American, while our assembly people think like Mexicans, and think Mexicans are their constituency. Americans only exist in California to serve their Mexican constituency.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast