Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Arnold says "NO LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS".

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    California is on the verge of no return! There will be little doubt left in regards to who's controlling this state if this bill passes. There is no way this state could withstand the ramifications of such a bill! We already have 5-8 million illegal invaders in this state, with no end in sight! This bill, if passed, would likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
    -----------------------------------

If the bill passes it won't become law because Arnold says he will never sign such a bill.
    In addition, this bill breezed through the state senate! That is quite telling in regards to this state's leadership and their agenda.
    The next governor of this state may not be so opposed to such a bill. That also concerns me...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Assembly Persons;

In light of California's current budget crisis which has been exponentially fueled by illegal immigration, how can you possibly further the demise of this once great state by voting for a bill (SB60) that will only attract more illegal immigration to California?

It is unconscionable that any elected official can so blatantly dismiss the will of the citizens. I pray that you will some day be held accountable.
    See the problem is you are thinking like an American, while our assembly people think like Mexicans, and think Mexicans are their constituency. Americans only exist in California to serve their Mexican constituency.
    DITTO!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We already have 5-8 million illegal invaders in this state, with no end in sight! This bill, if passed, would likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
    I have to honest, I think our back is already broken, Arnie and the DemoComms are figuring out how they can raise our sales tax. But since that will only be a temporary fix, they will raise other taxes every couple of years from now on, until there are no American workers remaining in California.

We already have 5-8 million illegal invaders in this state, with no end in sight! This bill, if passed, would likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
    I have to honest, I think our back is already broken, Arnie and the DemoComms are figuring out how they can raise our sales tax. But since that will only be a temporary fix, they will raise other taxes every couple of years from now on, until there are no American workers remaining in California.
    Since Mexico needs works back in Mexico, that might not be a problem. Check out this thread and pay close attention to the PP that says that a study shows that by 2040 Mexico will have to import workers. What a hoot!

I agree Bowman! Also Arnie is trying to pimp every single dollar he possibly can (but ironically, refuses to cut off illegal invaders). He has already hit the indian tribes up (props 94-97) in exchange for permission to expand their gaming operations.

How much does it cost to apply for a first time license? Multiply that by the millions of illegal invaders currently in this state and that probably adds up to a tidy sum of money!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Since Mexico needs works back in Mexico, that might not be a problem. Check out this thread and pay close attention to the PP that says that a study shows that by 2040 Mexico will have to import workers. What a hoot!
    They need to move that up to 2010.

Schwarzenegger Vetoes Illegal Alien Drivers License Bill

He's done it before and he'll do it again.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Vetoes Illegal Alien Drivers License Bill ...Arnold Schwarzenegger Vetoes Illegal Alien Drivers License Bill ..... The main complaint most of us against illegal immigration have isn't that we don't . . .

www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000145.html

- 77k - Cached - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All pro illegal states be warned the debt is overdue and in the negative.

And the other anti- groups of 80% of Americans say, no more to this massive invasion.

Just listen to the following:

MUZZLE GERALDO RIVERA VIDEO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130184.html

80% OF AMERICANS SAY NO MORE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Money maker for insurance companies, DMV; but the taxpayers are the ones who are going to pay. Just wait and see. And if DMV are crowded now just wait. In my state the DMV were awful until no more licenses for illegals.

I just don't see how giving illegals DLs in CA is gonna help the budget.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234