Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The same cars keep getting impounded. The same people keep coming through here," said Garrett Yarbrough, tow manager of Champion Towing, which is owned by Yarbrough's family. His father, Mark Yarbrough, is a Perris councilman.
    As my Dad would say....THICK HEADED.....just can't grasp NO for an answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quoteCedillo, who represents a Los Angeles-area district with a large immigrant population, has introduced legislation to license illegal immigrants since laws were changed in the early 1990s to bar them from obtaining licenses. Arturo Chavez, director of Cedillo's Los Angeles office, said the state could get millions of people paying fees who are now forking over money to tow companies.

"It's just a license to drive," Chavez said.[/quote]

watch out for Cedillo he'll try to get licenses for them again. "just a license to drive?" That's what the 911 terrorists knew too. If they had a drivers license after their visas expired, they looked legal, it was used to board the planes. A license in CA is also a way to register to vote. It's called motor-voter. This is not just used to drive. It's a tool for many other things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year I gave my step son a car that was lisenced and insured, he didn't have the money to switch it into his name at the time so I thought no big deal. When I learned he didn't have a drivers license I filled out the title transfering it into his name and when he got it impounded for driving with no license he came crying to me and all I did was hand him the rest of the paper work. Tough luck bucko, that cost him over a grand.
    I didn't feel sorry for him one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Last year I gave my step son a car that was lisenced and insured, he didn't have the money to switch it into his name at the time so I thought no big deal. When I learned he didn't have a drivers license I filled out the title transfering it into his name and when he got it impounded for driving with no license he came crying to me and all I did was hand him the rest of the paper work. Tough luck bucko, that cost him over a grand.
    You're lucky. Our son sold an old car. He actually sent in the transfer and change. But because the DMV did not record it in a timely matter and the driver had a ticket, my son had to pay the damages. He even had the receipts. I suggest you always walk your paperwork in and get a receipt from the DMV window.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    You're lucky. Our son sold an old car. He actually sent in the transfer and change. But because the DMV did not record it in a timely matter and the driver had a ticket, my son had to pay the damages. He even had the receipts. I suggest you always walk your paperwork in and get a receipt from the DMV window.
    Funny story,we donated an old car several years ago to a non-profit.

I went to a notary to have the work done and the notary advised me to sign off on the title, which I did.

When the tow truck came to pick up the car, the driver pitched a fit that I had signed the title over, yelling that the notary had no business telling me to do that and could get in legal trouble for advising that.

I looked at him and asked why he was all bent out of shape that I did that? I jokingly said something like "what's the big deal, are you giving the car to an illegal alien?" The expression on his face told me all I needed to know.

After he left, I called the notary to report what the driver had said.
    I then reported the organization to ICE and the state AG's office. I don't think they're accepting donations anymore.
    "

MW
    crazybird wrote:

As my Dad would say....THICK HEADED.....just can't grasp NO for an answer.
    I believe there are a couple reasons for that. First off, lack of education (ignorance). It's a well known fact that many illegals never advanced beyond the sixth grade in their home country. It has been my experience that those suffering from a weak education oftentimes fail to learn from their mistakes and will more than likely repeat them. Secondly, regarding the law, our failure to impose consequences equally across the board has given the illegals the notion that the risk is worth the reward. We need to reverse that thought pattern. To do that, all we have to do is deport each and every illegal alien that is stopped for a traffic violation, regardless of how minor the violation is (this includes those stopped at traffic checkpoints). No driver's license and insurance should mean an automatic check on immigration status by law enforcement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

I went to a notary to have the work done and the notary advised me to sign off on the title, which I did.

When the tow truck came to pick up the car, the driver pitched a fit that I had signed the title over, yelling that the notary had no business telling me to do that and could get in legal trouble for advising that.

I looked at him and asked why he was all bent out of shape that I did that? I jokingly said something like "what's the big deal, are you giving the car to an illegal alien?" The expression on his face told me all I needed to know.

I then reported the organization to ICE and the state AG's office. I don't think they're accepting donations anymore.
    Good for you. So you signed off on the title in front of the notary?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Good for you. So you signed off on the title in front of the notary?
    Yes indeed, I would have never thought of being defrauded. Thank goodness he had the presence of mind to suggest I sign it.
    "

It was heartbreaking, Gallegos said, to hear the man's son. "He was saying, 'My dad's not a criminal.' "
    How come everytime we hear one of these SOB pieces, a young child is ALWAYS quoted as saying when their parents are BUSTED for their illegal acts, "my parents are not criminals!"

First, I doubt young children have the concept of what constitutes a criminal act, atleast in the sense we are dealing with here.

I believe such quotes by childen are fictitious and concocted to tug at the heart strings of Americans who have no clue as to the devastating consequences caused by illegal invaders!

Everything these people do, including the biased media who is in large part, in the tank for illegals, is dishonest and a win at all costs mentality!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It was heartbreaking, Gallegos said, to hear the man's son. "He was saying, 'My dad's not a criminal.' "
    How come everytime we hear one of these SOB pieces, a young child is ALWAYS quoted as saying when their parents are BUSTED for their illegal acts, "my parents are not criminals!"

First, I doubt young children have the concept of what constitutes a criminal act, atleast in the sense we are dealing with here.

I believe such quotes by childen are fictitious and concocted to tug at the heart strings of Americans who have no clue as to the devastating consequences caused by illegal invaders!

Everything these people do, including the biased media who is in large part, in the tank for illegals, is dishonest and a win at all costs mentality!
    Very good point. I doubt the interpreter who has feelings for the people like she said "its hard but its her job." VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast