Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Many of the workers there were long-term workers. There was one gentleman who had been (at Target) for 19 years, and the average was five to six years. These weren't temporary workers, seasonal workers for the holiday season. These were loyal workers who had been there for a long time."
    So? Is this supposed to make it okay that they took jobs from Americans? I am so sick of lawyers who try to make it look like this is a bad thing...

45 ILLEGALS ‘Cry Foul’ Over TARGET Termination http://bit.ly/4CX6mE 8 Million http://bit.ly/7gyS2q Anchor Babies http://bit.ly/7vCkH6

we should campaign to force Target to use E-Verify...could be 50,000 jobs for Americans

I couldn't find email/phone numbers for Target main office

Dont shop Target anymore. Red flag is right, Californias one screwed up state. Poor babys, now go back to Mexico.
    Target if you clean up all your stores we might shop again.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Target

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation

As of October 2008, Target operated 218 SuperTarget stores in 22 U.S. states, the majority of those are in Texas and Florida, with sizable numbers in Minnesota and Colorado.

Hmmm 218 X 45 = 9,810 = # of projected illegals who work at Target in the US? It's a start!

I'm sure there are 9,810 Americans in Florida and Texas who could use a job now, don't you agree?

Go to your local Target and ask how many illegals they hire.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I worked at Target for a Christmas season in a new store. They hired me from temp to permanent and I worked with four Hispanic women and my gringo boss. I was threatened with physical violence by two of them. While I was there I interacted with large numbers of employees that didn't speak English and quite a number of Hispanics in general that had a very rude attitude about who was going to work in their store. Needless to say I quit. I live alone and seeing what they will do to get what they want since I have lived in this hellhole I decided I didn't want to push it. This article has inspired me to email Target and communicate what happened to me. The very day I communicated to my supervisor that they had threatened me she told me I needed to try harder at getting along with my teammates.

More jobs for more hard working AMERICANS in my book. Too bad for the illegals, they should go back to where they came from. One of them was here for 19 years! You whould think in 19 years, they whould get a clue to try and be a US citizen!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

They are still living here so the problem continues, losing or quitting their job just makes them take another. It is a viscous cycle, only can be broken by deportation and a good wall to make sure they stay out!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

E-Verify should be mandatory for every business in this country. No ifs, ands or buts about it. That it isn't is only due to corporate greed, ability to evade taxes and pay a fair wage, Congress critters are complicit in this to get campaign contributions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    They are still living here so the problem continues, losing or quitting their job just makes them take another. It is a viscous cycle, only can be broken by deportation and a good wall to make sure they stay out!!
    Yes they stay, work odd jobs for cash, and have a half dozen anchor babies and live off of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

be a great time to picket Target

during the holiday season, drive away a little business

force them to use E-Verify

1300 stores

pick a couple of them in a good safe location

and do it soon

get FAIR and NumbersUSA involved

get the Minutemen involved

Twitter
    Great time to picket Target, drive away holiday business; force E-Verify; 1300 stores; pick 2 safe area; ALIPAC, FAIR, NumbersUSA, Minutemen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast