Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nouveaxpoor,

Leached off the United States generosity? That is very hard to define. I would say those are the people who make a baby after a baby which puts a big burden on the taxpayers, those that avoid paying taxes, those who commited crimes, those that do not learn or want to learn English, those who make no effort to assimilate and think this is a country that in some way is part of their homeland and think that they are entitled or that the US owns them something. I think me and you would have no problem in agreeing who to throw out lol

You make a very good point, since I am educated why not go live a normal life in my homeland where I was born or immigrate somewhere. It would be hard I did not just get here 2 yrs ago I have lived here my whole life, I don't know anything about my country, I don't know Spanish that much because my parents avoided speaking Spanish at home so we all could learn English faster. If I leave I would not be able to see my parents, sister for 10 yrs because of the ban. I mean I hold no loyalty to my homeland because I don't even know how the place looks like, I don't know any family there also. It's just not that easy packing your bags and leaving the only country you know

rogerscott7 wrote:
    If I leave I would not be able to see my parents, sister for 10 yrs because of the ban.

When I said “youâ€

Quote Originally Posted by rogerscott7
    whatmattersmost,

I have never said the US should hand me anything on the silver platter. The only thing the US has handed me on silver platter is opportunity.

I payed for my education, when I broke my hand I did not disapear into oblivion without paying my medical bill and I did not leave it to you as a taxpayer to pay the bill. Even though I was not able to pay the full bill at once I was able to pay it off in installments. Obviously you see I also did not try to go on welfare. Majority of illegals should be deported, but I hope you realize there are few that deserve to be treated differently then someone that comes here and expects the world to be given them on the silver platter.

Anyways I have to go, but thank you for letting me tell a small part of my story, I will perhaps respond later to further comments
    It's not what you say but how you say it. Your angry words and expectations imply simply because you have done everything you can to better yourself since coming here illegally (albeit not any INITIAL fault of yours) that you should be forgiven and made the exception. The problem with your scenario/situation is there are hundreds of thousands here with the exact same predicament and expectations. They too seem to feel we are obligated to allow them to stay because the choice of illegal entry was that of their parents. There are consequences for breaking our laws despite them being the actions of your parents. It is their fault and responsibility that you had to live here illegally as a minor child and we do not owe you citizenship simply because you decided to become a responsible adult.

At the end of the day criminal behavior such as that of your parents is not the exception to the rule but sins of the father. The same can be said about the misconception of leeches who deliberately produce "anchor babies" and sadly have rewritten the premise of the 14th amendment of the US Constitution. The 14th amendment specifically states:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Using their children to shield them from deportation is disgusting, degenerate behavior. Why should we reward pond scum with citizenship?Despite their pretended ignorance they deliberately twist this amendment (like many of our laws) to suit their personal agendas. Contrary to the current crooks in office, the foundation of America is still OBEYANCE OF OUR LAWS. That amendment was not written for express purpose of foreigners having babies to anchor themselves to this country. It was written for the descendants of slavery. Those who were brought here and built this country on their backs, thus contributing to this great nation, not those who come here with a selfish predetermined agenda. Not to contribute but to suck America dry and ignore or discard the real meaning of being America. Contrary to those who are not citizens of the US, we are not here for the express purpose of fulfilling the desires and dreams of the entire universe. As a result of these deluded expectations we have a huge hole in our boat and now need to save ourselves from the flood waters of illegal immigration.

Unfortunately for you the sins of your fathers have come back to visit you and despite all of your personal accomplishments essentially placed you at the back of the line in terms of US citizenship.

Again, I applaud your successes, diligence to succeed and respect your feelings with regard to this issue but it is selfish on the part of those of you who do not consider those who have OBEYED THE LAWS, NOT OVERSTAYED VISAS OR ENTERED THE US ILLEGALLY. Those are the people who DESERVE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FIRST. IF THEY QUALIFY BY OUR STANDARDS NOT THEIR OWN SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT, THEY SHOULD BE GRANTED VISAS AND THEN CITIZENSHIP. The rest of you should be forced to self deport or rounded up to be deported, until we SEAL OUR BORDERS (I disagree with you WE NEED A WALL AND ARMED BORDER PATROL) figure out who is STILL HERE ILLEGALLY (despite your determination to stay we don't owe you citizenship) and WHAT OUR NEEDS ARE AS A COUNTRY, not the needs of those who have no right to be here.

Americans HAVE A DUTY TO LOOK OUT FOR OUR OWN CITIZENS FIRST. Citizenship IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT gained by following all of the laws, not those that are convenient for you to obey.

Nobody who is here illegally simply because they crawled through a hole in the fence at the border or their parents decided to bring them here illegally deserves to be GIVEN citizenship.

Take care.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

CountFloyd.. This example you are speaking of is actually typing to you here right now! I know you probably just spilled your morning coffee! An illegal hispanic receiving a Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology. You mean he isn't a gangbanger? You need to step off and go bark at another tree. What's the problem?
    You seem to have quite an active fantasy life. You keep attributing statements to me and others here that we never made. You, and only you, have made them.

By the way, what was your thesis topic?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

whatmattersmost,

I have never said the US should hand me anything on the silver platter. The only thing the US has handed me on silver platter is opportunity.
    You're ABSOLUTELY WRONG there, rogerscott7. The U.S. never HANDED you anything on a silver platter. You and your illegal invading parents STOLE IT!!!

So get that through your thick skull and quit whining. Why don't you take your precious STOLEN education back to Mexico and put it to good use there?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Did he say a Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology? Yes, he did!

I know of this guy......he definitely does not belong here.

Perhaps an admin would be in order right about now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

americangirl,

illegal invader? I stoled it?hmmmm I don't know what to say, except then deal with it! I know it hurts you very much that this illegal has more education then your own lazy kids but that's life little girl

what part of ...I'm not going anywhere don't YOU understand? Unless I choose to? well that may be a lie, I may go on a vacation but that's about it, I'm not going anywhere, my parents are not going anywhere, so just accept it.Ok? my little american girl?

count floyd, um my thesis was yeast in screening of protein with 6-d mannoside, yea I know this must be confusing for ya.....they usually don't teach this in trailor parks

Some of you are just plain comedy! Thanks for the laughs!

rogerscott7-You just completely lost your argument with all of the name calling and disrespect for Americangirl and Countfloyd. Unfortunately it seems that you have no common sense to go with your intelligence that you keep bragging about.

By the way payed is spelled paid and trailor is spelled trailer. I could go on but I have better things to do.

Mayday,

I couldn't agree more.

No child left behind.

rogerscott7, I hope you are still in junior high.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

americangirl,

illegal invader? I stoled it?hmmmm I don't know what to say, except then deal with it! I know it hurts you very much that this illegal has more education then your own lazy kids but that's life little girl

what part of ...I'm not going anywhere don't YOU understand? Unless I choose to? well that may be a lie, I may go on a vacation but that's about it, I'm not going anywhere, my parents are not going anywhere, so just accept it.Ok? my little american girl?

count floyd, um my thesis was yeast in screening of protein with 6-d mannoside, yea I know this must be confusing for ya.....they usually don't teach this in trailor parks

Some of you are just plain comedy! Thanks for the laughs!
    To begin with, rogerscott7, I don't have any children. Unlike the illegal alien peasants who come to the U.S. and pop out the anchor babies, I made a responsible and well-thought-out decision not to have children because I felt I couldn't support them in the manner I felt they should be supported. It NEVER ONCE occured to me to be a parasite and leech on the American taxpayer and get food stamps and free healthcare/education...UNLIKE you're leeching, parasitic over-breeding bretheren.

Oh, and also...your grammar, spellling and punctuation really suck! I would have thought better of a person with your supposed education.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast