Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerscott7
    See this is the problem with you people, you always complain that these criminal children or as you refer to them gangbangers, are destroying the educational system. But oh no god forbid one of these folks actually graduates high school, and gets a college degree, oh no its the end of the world travesty....So what do you want more of? Gangbangers by denying them opportunity, or you rather have a educated brat with a college degree?

Yea I know what you would like the most. For them to ship themselves to wherever place they came from. If you think someone that came here at the age of 2 that is 21 yrs old now with a college degree will go back to whatever place, you are really crazy, because it is not going to happen
    Is there something stopping these deadbeat parasites from actually paying for college themselves? Believe it or not, some of us actually payed our own way through college without receiving a dime of financial aid.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Guess what? It is happening. If you are illegal you need to go to the back of the line and wait your turn to come in. Do you honestly think that anyone on this forum are race haters? This is an invasion. This is an invasion that our government allowed. We as a nation can't support this kind of invasion anymore then we can continue to support the Iraq War.
    If the United States did the right thing instead of supporting this invasion for money then what they would have done is to support Mexico in there own country by giving them schools and Jobs in the own country. But no what has happend to America is from political greed. We no more deserve this happening to American then the Illegal Immigrants deserves having to leave there own country because it is corrupt. Now you you have two corrupt nations.
    Yes, the children must go back and yes, our nation needs to start putiing money into Mexico and to stop stealing Mexico's Heritage and bringing them here illegally.
    This is two wrongs here. One the Mexican Government the Other the American Government. Two wrongs do not and have never made a right. Not for anyone.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Um excuse me CountFloyd. Newsflash UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS are not eligible for financial aid. This deadbeat parasite you are speaking to right now, worked 2 night jobs, and had his parents help him pay for his education to receive a Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology. This parasite did not receive a penny from the Federal Goverment to pay for his education

Rogerscott7

You are on the wrong forum. We support each other and defend the rights of the United States Citizen. If you need to go and blast people here then you need to find one that supports your causes. We do not support them here. We can find web forums that support your views. Do you need any help finding one? I will be glad to point you in the correct direction.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by rogerscott7
    Um excuse me CountFloyd. Newsflash UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS are not eligible for financial aid. This deadbeat parasite you are speaking to right now, worked 2 night jobs, and had his parents help him pay for his education to receive a Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology. This parasite did not receive a penny from the Federal Goverment to pay for his education
    Excuse me, moron, can you read what I just wrote?

Not everybody who goes to college uses financial aid. I didn't, and I wasn't alone. Apparently. neither did the person you just used as an example above. It didn't stop him from going to college, so what's the problem?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Paige,

No I actually think I am on the right forum. Is this the Illegal Immigration Vs Americans for Legal PAC? I am an illegal, I guess that makes me eligible to participate in this discussion.

CountFloyd.. This example you are speaking of is actually typing to you here right now! I know you probably just spilled your morning coffee! An illegal hispanic receiving a Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology. You mean he isn't a gangbanger? You need to step off and go bark at another tree. What's the problem?

The problem is I came here as a 2 yr old and haved lived here in undocumented status for 20 yrs, and I have to work a deadbeat job because I can't use my skills/degree to find a cure for cancer. parkinsons in my profession. But that's ok it is your nations loss not mine.I am not going anywhere buddy, ill be here in the US till I die. But by any chance if you get your lucky wish and have me deported, ill just laugh in your face. You know why? Because I have something you will never be able to take away from me and that is a college diploma. I'm fairly sure, ill be able to use my skills in other parts of the world Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand the opportunities are enormous..But for now ill stay here.

Paige.

Please go ahead now and do what you people do best on this forum. Ban me. I thought Alipacs rules stated that they would be willing to engange in a debate with people of opposite views. Oh that sucks for me! I think someone should rewrite those rules.

I am happy that you did so well in college. The fact is you are an illegal. Are you trying to gain citizenship? If you have attended college then I know that you know the steps of attaining citizenship. If you do not plan on gaining citizenship then you need to go back and use your wonderful schools that used in the United States to benefit your own Nation.

God Bless You and May You Do The Right Thing For Your Own Country.

This is Americans For Legal Immigration. There is no versus in this forum.
    In America we do not feel that we need to fight for the Constitution of the United States. We are here wanting to deport the Illegal Immigrant and gain our society back.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige,

Thank you for the suprising kind words. Of course I have been trying to gain citizenship, this is the nation I am loyal too, and this is the only nation I know.

I would love to do it the right way. But a lot of you don't know how your immigration laws are complicated. Do you know that if I tried doing it the right way right now, I would be banned from enterng the United States for 10 yrs, because of my parents actions in bringing me here when I was a baby. If your goverment did not empose the ban on me for 10 yrs because of the actions I did not commit, I would be on the next plane back home trying to do it the right way. The American way, with respect to your laws.

I agree with some of your views a lot of these people need to be shipped back, they don't belong here and a lot of them are leaches taking advantage of this nations generosity. Yes, I am an illegal but I have never said the United States owes me anything, everything I have gained is because of my work and the support this generous nation has given me.

A lot of you hate the Dream Act, I don't like some parts of it, especially the financial aid option, but what better way to prove loyalty to this nation by people like me then sacrifice our lifes in the Armed Forces, which the Dream Act lets people like me do to gain legal residency

The problem is I came here as a 2 yr old and haved lived here in undocumented status for 20 yrs, and I have to work a deadbeat job because I can't use my skills/degree to find a cure for cancer. parkinsons in my profession. But that's ok it is your nations loss not mine.I am not going anywhere buddy, ill be here in the US till I die. But by any chance if you get your lucky wish and have me deported, ill just laugh in your face. You know why? Because I have something you will never be able to take away from me and that is a college diploma. I'm fairly sure, ill be able to use my skills in other parts of the world Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand the opportunities are enormous..But for now ill stay here.
    FIRST AND FOREMOST:

The REAL PROBLEM IS YOUR PARENTS BROKE THE LAW AND BROUGHT YOU HERE ILLEGALLY AT THE AGE OF 2. Isn't your anger a tad bit misdirected?

SECOND:

You have taken it upon yourself to remain in OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY and expect accolades, and special treatment/consideration because you have usurped a quality education and taken a spot that an AMERICAN CHILD WAS DENIED CONSIDERATION FOR because you willfully remained in our country ILLEGALLY?

Instead of being grateful that you haven't been deported back to your homeland you are angry because TAXPAYING CITIZENS do not bow down and kiss your feet because you are past the consenting age of 18 and instead of attempting to legalize your status you are refusing to leave.

While I applaud the fact that you have completed your education, at the end of the day MORALS AND VALUES are part of being a good American, so it looks as though you don't qualify as the type of citizen we would like to have in this country anyway. I hope you and your parents have learned that breaking and entering is a crime that merely creates bigger problems down the road.

Good luck in your nomadic search for a new country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

The problem is I came here as a 2 yr old and haved lived here in undocumented status for 20 yrs
    This is an earnest question; no sarcasm intended. How many illegal immigrants do you think the U.S. can absorb?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast