Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    My God, Charles That's amazing. Call ABC news, they may want to cover this
    that is steelerbabe getting the roof job. I was thanking her for useing Americans.

I just purchased a lot off the beach and am getting ready to hire a clearing crew. 1st question is do you use Americans 2nd question how much $.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Mex

Welcome.

I do want to make this short and sweet.

First of all, it is not about Mexicans, great people. It is about all the people that come here illegally. No matter if your from, Mexico, Russia, China, Africa. Doesn't matter. It is the way you come.
    I have had the pleasure of traveling to many country's in my life. I have done that legally always. For two reasons.
    First, if I went to another country, illegally. I might be in Jail
    Second, when you go to a country legally, your not only respecting the country, but most importantly, your respecting the people that live there.
    (by the way, i meet my wife in another country and she is here legally)
    Great feeling there, to know. Try it it is great

By the way, it is nice to know that your BF is Illegal.

You know you keep saying Jobs that American wont do. Well Mex, that is a bunch of Junk. I have been over the years, working with American Citizens, natural born and Naturlized and been in some of nastiest, most dangerous jobs in the world. Guess what, it was Americans doing it. So that statement doesn't fly. I even had a Landscaping business when i was in school. I have to say WOW, you stated that your Illegal BF does 40 a day. at a 12 hour day, WOW again, that is 18 minutes a yard. WOW

Most of us came out to Long Island to live in the suberbs - have our gorgeous houses, nice cars, huge yards with never ending grass and built in swimming pools.
    Here again, I have to Say WOW, you have all this with a 10 to 12 dollar an hour job. I can't even afford that with what I make.

Go to the McDonalds or Burger King on N. Ocean Ave and tell me how many hispanics work there.... They're everywhere. They do the work none of the Americans want to do. They work for $80-$100 dollars a day and work 10-12 hours a day.
    I will bet you right now, you get all your Illegal friends to head on home, and those jobs will be filled with American workers.

I am all up for amnesty and opening our borders so instead of letting all the dirtbags come in we can have legal immigration with people who want to come here to live the "American Dream" - interview those who want to come here, weed out the garbage before they get to come here illegally. Let them come!!! Just think for one minute what our country would be like if we did not have any Mexicans here
    Well, with your logic, in this statement, The American dream will become an American Nightmare. Or is it that you like the ideal of a One World Government.

Things to think about. Like millions of Immigrants before, they waited there turn, to come legally. You know what they got out of it. Well, they found a Great Respect for this country, but even more important. They found something they wouldn't have thought of. They Found a great Respect for there self's. Something money can't buy.
    Like my Wife, she is probably the proudest person, in America. She feels she owes the American Citizens so much. Next year she will be a Citizen and as soon as she finishes Med. School.( by the way at no cost to the Tax payers) She plans on paying the American Citizen back, by joining the Army. We waited 2 years, but we will have a life time of self respect.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

MexicanAmericana Just in case your looking. Well look at this?

INA: ACT 274 - BRINGING IN AND HARBORING CERTAIN ALIENS

Sec. 274. [8 U.S.C. 1324]

(a) Criminal Penalties.-

(1)(A) Any person who-

(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law, shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B); or

(v) 1/ (I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs-

(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I)2/ or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain,3/ be fined under title 18, United States Code, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II),4/ be fined under title 18, United States Code, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12