Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gosh durn it! I KNOWD you'd smell a SPLATTIN' MATER a MILE AWAY! Why did I think I could hide that from the TOMATO QUEEN???? Okay-SPLAT AWAY. Feel any better now???!!!

I haven't heard Barbara's commercial!!! You know--I tape everything to watch at 2 or 3 AM and then I can just Fast Forward through the commercials. I USED to really LIKE Barbara UNTIL her BOY got into the White House and now I can see how she has FAILED as a MOTHER. Of course, we have JEB to look at too so it kind of gives you an idea of her shortcomings shall we say???

Wonder if she serves TOMATOES????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

In the advertisement, her oldest traitor, George W says she's not a very good cook and makes some quip about yeah he'd sit down to dinner every night so long as his mother didn't cook the dinner.

Only God Knows what she did to those boys.

Now I see her in such a different light. How I could have ever thought she was funny or bright or American....is absolutely beyond me.

I need the bucket again.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

I need the bucket again.

You'll have to fight off Jeb for this one.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess they had a live-in, ILLEGAL cook when they were living in Texas??
    THAT'S IT! Georgie Porgie has a soft spot for those SENORITAS who FED HIM when he was a WEE LAD.

GOTTA RUN. BOTH ENDS NOW!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And I'll bet ole Fat Boy Jeb eats the WHOOOOOLE bucket himself.

I don't eat chicken any more. Boycotting chicken companies that we know employ illegal aliens like Tyson's. You never know where a Tyson's Breast, Leg, Thigh or Wing might pop up. BETTER to avoid the whole bird altogether.

Besides....they'll carry Avian Flu.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Speaking of AVIANS, my son called me last night to ask if I had any film in my camera and, of course, I did. He wanted to run down and take a picture of the GOOSE he had just shot! It was HUGE. I told him I would cook it for Christmas along with the ham for those weak of stomach and faint of heart!!! Never cooked a goose but have had mine cooked before!!! I have plenty of TamiFlu on hand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    AHA!!! You can't hide a rotten fatty traitor from me, guys!!

I've got a special tomato line just right for Fat Boy.....BIG BOYS!!

A fresh bucket ripe and ready!!

SPLATT FATTY!!!! SPLATT FATTY!!! SPLATT FATTY!!!!

Jeb is such a traitor. He wined and dined those Latin Americans to choose space in Florida for the new Headquarters of the FTAA. He is President of FTAA, INC. Oooh yeah.....little bubble boy is just a sweet-lookin' fat cheeked lying, sneakin', two-faced, back-stabbin' Treasonous Traitor aiding and abetting his Bro to end our nation so they can rule the hemisphere through FTAA, INC.

They both disgust me beyond my belief. That whole Bush Family disgusts me beyond my belief. If I see that Barbara on another advertisement trying to tell America how to raise their kids by having a "sit down dinner", I'll take the TV out to the yard and beat it with a hammer until it falls apart into a million zillion pieces.

Barbara Bush on "how to raise a dynasty of traitors" (giggle).

Who could eat and keep their food down thinking about that lookin' at her?

Gag!! Barf!! Puke!!

God Help Me, I need shower. I feel dirty just thinking about those Bush people. All I can think about is: WE NEED AN EXORCIST!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you always know how to make me laugh.

You and me should have a tomato throwing contest. To see how many traitors we can hit with a full bucket of tomatoes. Whoever hits the most traitors wins. Are you game?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YOU BET dman1200!! That's a Game I'm Dyin' to Play!!

I'll keep score!!! And, TRY to make y'all play pretty!

Bootsie, "I'll keep score and make ya'll play pretty?"

I was just thinking....we should have a SAVE OUR COUNTRY TOMATO TOSS TOURNEY....all over the nation.....with FUNNY PICTURES of all the Tomato Targets.

dman 1200....Bootsie....everyone.....think about how we organize our Save Our Country Tomato Toss!!

Main Event: Washington Monument

Local Events: Every park, bar, ball field in America!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast