Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vixfromPahrump
    YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It just gripes my butt when they spin this to say "it will hurt the immigrants"...
    NO IT WONT< NOW HEAR THIS !!!!!!!!!!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL BE AFFECTED, THOSE THAT ARE HERE LEGALLY WILL HAVE NO WORRIES!!!!

WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND THAT?

sorry didnt mean to yell

YES I DID! BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LISTENING.

IF YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY YOU ARE NOT WANTED
    now how hard is THAT to understand?

vix
    Geez, heard ya all the way up here

Fyi: ILLEGALS are NOT 'Illegal immigrants.' They're ILLEGAL ALIENS. period

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YEAH!!! SWEET VICTORY!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry CHRISTmas ACLU.

We need an article making it clear that we LOVE IMMIGRANTS, it is Illegal Aliens that we want gone.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP,
    have you sent your RELIGIOUS CHRISTmas card to the ACLU yet?

I heard that they are posting them on their office walls this year, in the shape of a CHRISTmas tree.

I sent two...

vix

VICTORY

This great news, now we need to concentrate on the illeagles that we are supporting in our jails/prisons,there is absolutely no reason on this earth that we should tollorate this injustice to the citizens of this Country[/img]

Am not now but was a resident in Cherokee Cty. Even so I called this a.m. as soon as I got the word from ALIPAC to congratulate the board and my former commissioner. Canton, the county seat, is beginning to look like little Mexico. It is really bad. I can not express enough, my gratitude to these fine folks for taking a stand for the rule of law, and to say the citizenship trumps residency. GALEO, MALDEF, LULAC, and the ACLU can all go screw themselves today. I'll stand on a street corner with a bucket to get contributions for the county's defense. HOORAH.
    Semper Fi.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

HERE IS MY LETTER TO JERRY PLEASE SEND HIM YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU SIR ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HER PEOPLE.
    YOU WORK FOR MEXICO I SUGGEST YOU GO THERE AND SPREAD THE WAR FOR HER. ALL THAT MONEY SPENT TO TAKE AMERICA WHEN YOU COULD OF HELPED ALL OF MEXICO THAT'S RIDICULES.

CHERIE WOOD
    CHINO HILLS
    WHITE BLACK YELLOW BROWN IF YOUR ILLEGAL GET OUT OF TOWN!

Honorable President Bush

Mr. Alberto Gonzalez, Attorney General

Mr. Chertoff, Director of Homeland Security

Dear President Bush:

As a native of Mexico, Legal Immigrant, and a Naturalized Citizen of this Great Country, the United States of America, I cry, beg and pled to you to STRONGLY SUPPORT AND FINANCE the HOUSE BILL AND oppose the Senate amnesty plan. ENFORCE THE LAW! DO NOT PARTNER WITH MY FORMER COUNTRY!

The House Bill: enforces the law, penalizes employers that hire illegal's, builds 700 miles of fence and DOES NOT REWARD lawbreakers with amnesty.

My primary reason that I oppose illegal immigration and comprehensive reform is that the United States of America is the only Country in the World that is governed by law, enforces the law and hopefully the government does not operate on “Mordida”, bribes. The US is not corrupted at the same level as other countries such as Mexico and Latin America.

The Majority of the people that hop over and under the fence illegally are the same people that break the law in Mexico. They are accustom to paying Mordida and are forgiven. Are you Mr. President going to follow the Mexican tradition of paying Bribes-Mordida? Are you then going to forgive the lawbreakers by giving them amnesty? Mr. President if a US Citizen breaks into your home and steals from you to “feed his family” can he then pay you a bribe to keep you quiet in essence to void jail, just like the illegal immigrant? What about Deputy Marsh’s Family Mr. President? Can that Cop Killer pay the Mexican Government a Mordida to keep him in Mexico to fight his extradition to the U.S. Mr. President? Deputy Marsh’s Family morns their son’s death at the hands of a drug dealing cop killing gang banging Mexican illegal who US tax paying citizens paid numerous dollars to send back to his country to no avail. Now one of our Patriots is dead and our Government won’t do anything about it but invite more of his Boarder Brothers over everyday with the promise of AMNESTY.

Mr. President I grew up in Mexico. All my family are in Mexico, I went to school there, worked at the Bank and I was in charge of opening up new accounts.

I had the opportunity of dealing with many people from many walks of life. In this job I experienced on a daily basis unbelievable corruption from secretaries, schoolteachers, policemen, to government officials. The one thing they all had in common was that they had to pay bribes in order to have a job or their position. There is no such thing as qualifying for a job; it is about power, intimidation and money. My family members had positions within the Mexican government and embassy the rampant corruption was reprehensible. You see Mr. President, corruption is a way of life in Mexico, and it is expected. There is nothing wrong with lying, cheating and stealing, it is expected. If you get caught, no problem you pay your bribe and you will be forgiven. That however is not the American way, but that is what you are bringing to America, people who are figuring out the system, how to get around the system and will do anything and everything to use and abuse the system. We are letting them, our tax dollars are paying for it and we can no longer afford it, the system is going broke.

Mr. President it appears to me that you want to sell this great country, America to the Mexican Mafia…Vincente Fox, Felipe Calderon. That’s right, I know my people and the Government. I’d like to say that you are naïve, but you have enough well informed people surrounding you and it is your job to be well informed in matters of State.

Mr. President I know you have sympathy for your Mexican friends, your childhood housekeeper, big business, relatives and so on, but sir with all due respect, your primary duty as PRESIDENT is your country and it’s people first. I’d like you to consider the bold and courageous move that President Eisenhower took in 1954…Operation WETBACK and take our Country BACK!

The US is filled with many fine Patriots that are willing to fight this fight with you, on this issue to their deaths! if need be our history books are filled with them! and we can fill many more if it asked. In the words of the great President Kennedy…”Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.” I am an American, a Californian and I am a Patriot. I’m ready to take my State and Country back one illegal at a time.

SINCERELY,

ANA MARIA

C.C. MEXICAN PRESIDENT

C.C.SAN DIEGO TRIBUNE.

C.C CNN. LOU DOBBS

C.C. USA TODAY

THIS IS WHAT AN AMERICAN LOOKS LIKE GET A GOOD LOOK THEN ACT LIKE ONE. THE ACLU ARE TRAITORS

CAESAR CHAVES AND HIS BROTHER MANUEL WERE AGAINST THE ILLEGAL'S COMING HERE AND RUINING WHAT THEY STARTED THAT WAS A GOOD THING YOU FOOL! I KNOW BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE ARE FARMERS FROM INLAND VALLEY SO CALIFORNIA. DON'T BE A FOOL.

THE ACLU IS AGAINST WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT THEY WILL DESTROY OUR COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THIS ATTITUDE IF I WAS YOU I WOULD FIGHT THIS AND GO TO YDSFM AND LEARN SOMETHING THAT WOULD HELP AMERICANS OF ALL COLORS YOU SOUND LIKE A RACIST!

WHY DON'T YOU READ UP ON THEM THEN START A NEW ROAD START WITH THE TRUE AMERICANS. SPREAD THE WORD TO LA RAZA AND THE OTHERS TO SPEND THERE MONEY ON MEXICO TO TAKE HER BACK FOR HER PEOPLE THERE. NOW THAT WOULD BE A WORTHY CAUSE.

HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS jerry@galeo.org

let r rip patriots
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

WOW
    what a letter!!!

BRAVO!!!!

vix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123