Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh hell Naw!!!

Why do you have to be so ignorants about the subject... Junius ... if you say that these "sick" people touching your food shouldn't be doing that work .. then why the hell don't you do it..!!!??? Yes .. I am a mexican - american girls ..who feels that this country is just not seeing what all this illegal immigrants are doing for this country... we don't pay taxes.?? heck yes we DOO!! They take off taxes from our checks ... we pay taxes in the stores... we give money for your economy .. But you can't just see that ... cause you think america is all about you but is not...

I just feel you are not people ... just by reading the stuff you write here.. makes me sick... I hope you all are ok ... I really don't wish you could feel or go through all the stuff they are going.. it is really, really sad ...

I ****ING HATE AMERICA !!!! I REGRET THE DAY I WAS BORN HERE !!!!!

Re: Oh hell Naw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KokizGuerrero
    Why do you have to be so ignorants about the subject... Junius ... if you say that these "sick" people touching your food shouldn't be doing that work .. then why the hell don't you do it..!!!??? Yes .. I am a mexican - american girls ..who feels that this country is just not seeing what all this illegal immigrants are doing for this country... we don't pay taxes.?? heck yes we DOO!! They take off taxes from our checks ... we pay taxes in the stores... we give money for your economy .. But you can't just see that ... cause you think america is all about you but is not...

I just feel you are not people ... just by reading the stuff you write here.. makes me sick... I hope you all are ok ... I really don't wish you could feel or go through all the stuff they are going.. it is really, really sad ...

I ******* HATE AMERICA !!!! I REGRET THE DAY I WAS BORN HERE !!!!!
    NOBODY TWISTED YOUR ARM TO COME HERE, DID THEY?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do not let the door hit you in the A** on your way out. If it is so bad here and you hate america so much, do yourself and all americans a favor, leave....
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My opinion...

I think the lady, "KokizGuerrero", is an anchor baby born to illegal alien parents on U.S. soil. That's what it appears to me.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

I agree formerlygarcia, she obviously has a hatred for this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....

Banned
    It is sad that anyone has to listen to this unappreciative tripe coming from someone who has no knowledge or appreciation of what citizenship is. If you hate the fact that you were born here, most probably the spawn of illegals yourself, Then get the hell out and don't let the door hit'cha where the good Lord split'cha!

Me and about 150 million other folks have had it up to our eyebrows with all your whining and sniveling about how 'unfair' everything is.

Tell you what, we'll just use Mexico's immigration laws for our own and if you don't like it, call Vinny Fox!

KokizGuerrero
    Why do you have to be so ignorants about the subject... Junius ... if you say that these "sick" people touching your food shouldn't be doing that work .. then why the hell don't you do it..!!!??? Yes .. I am a mexican - american girls ..who feels that this country is just not seeing what all this illegal immigrants are doing for this country... we don't pay taxes.??
    Guerrero, I don't think I'm ignorant not to want people who aren't medically screened as legal entrants to this country touching my food. I don't think I have to apologize to anyone for not wanting illegal aliens to have American jobs.

I realize that the illegals feel like they are being persecuted but how do you think American people feel when we find that we can't get jobs because they are filled up with illegal immigrants who will work for slave wages and live 15 or 20 to a house? If we lived that way we'd have the health board breathing down our necks in about two seconds.

The best reason I know of that I don't do the job I mentioned is because I don't live in Nebraska or Iowa. But my own brother got up at 4 AM for years and went to work in a meat packing plant. Back then (in the '80's and '90's) , all the employees were Americans who spoke English.

Illegal immigrants aren't doing anything for this country that Americans wouldn't be doing if we had the opportunity so I really am getting sick of that song and dance. And, collectively, they take more away from social services than they pay in taxes. 'mn sure there is an odd ball here and there who stole a social security number and settled down and tried to live like an American and stay out of trouble. But that still doesn't make him/her a legal citizen and the stolen identity makes him/her a felon besides! I'm supposed to feel sorry for that?

I'm sorry you got such a poor education. I don't know what your immigration status is but I do know you got a terrible education just by your writing. If you are an American, then you, too, can blame your sorry education on the illegal aliens who filled up our schools. If you are an illegal alien, well, just think what an education the American kids could have received if you weren't in their schools wasting a teacher's time trying to teach you English while the rest of the class suffered. And think what an education you'd have received in your own language in your own country.

So please spare me your self-pity and don't try to make me feel guilty for your plight. The people you are trying to defend paved the way for your current misery by crossing the border illegally. I didn't invite them and I don't want them here.

If you hate America so much, go somewhere else. We don't need or want people in this country who hate it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The effort is aimed at those who are ``exploiting illegal aliens'' and ``who adopt as a business model the systematic violation of immigration laws,'' Chertoff told reporters today in Washington. The government will ``make sure we come down as hard as possible.''
    Oh dear, Mr. Chertoff. I guess you're going to have to come down hard on your boss then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I ******* HATE AMERICA !!!! I REGRET THE DAY I WAS BORN HERE !!!!!
    I think that would be an issue you should take up with your parents regarding the decision they made to enter another country illegally.

It's not recommended for anyone to do.

It's funny how Mexico agrees, but only if the person is entering Mexico illegally. If it's an illegal entry into another country....it's quite alright.

Banned
    Oh dear, Mr. Chertoff. I guess you're going to have to come down hard on your boss then. Confused

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast